some good games to consider on steam (no ecchis please)

crazyjosiah

for future reference....i entered $70.00 into my steam wallet   not knowing that clannad was actually 20 something...now i have a whole wad of cash left on my steam account which i don't want to go to waste... so i am wondering what other games  i can get after beating clannad. (i decided against tomoyo after because of the unclear you decide kind of ending)....i heard about little busters and i heard that it's as good as clannad   and is the main version (little busters and little busters refrain) ecchi? like do they show any panty shots or nudity in the cgi graphics? i'm considering getting little busters but kind of feel apprehensive about the possible time consuming length that may come with the game... is little busters as long as clannad?    are there any other games to consider?    the bottomline is  i am happy with clannad but i know i have alot left over on my steam wallet so i'm looking to fill that gap

No ecchi is a tall order when it goes to VNs. :P I don't think you should be scared of the Steam version of Little Busters. The forced fanservice from the old 18+ versions of the game should be mostly gone, but I haven't played it yet, so I might be wrong to some extent.

Also, I looked at my own wishlist (not buying anything during this sale, but it's still useful for moments like this), the best deals for quality story-centric VNs seem to be Symphonic Rain (-70%), Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning (-70%) and House in Fata Morgana (-50%). Mybe you can even fit the Fata Morgana fandisc in that 50 dollars? -25% on Little Busters doesn't sound that amazing.

41 minutes ago, crazyjosiah said:

and is the main version (little busters and little busters refrain) ecchi?

I mean, there are some panty shots, if I remember correctly, so it's more ecchi than Clannad, But it's still pretty much nothing compared to some other things.

41 minutes ago, crazyjosiah said:

is little busters as long as clannad?

I may be mistaken, but I think Little Busters is even longer? At least, they are similar in length. Well, if you enjoy Key stuff, you will probably enjoy it.

As for the other recommendations... Honestly, there are so many good things that I honestly don't know what to recommend.

Edited by Dreamysyu