[Ongoing] Walkthroughs

Tay

Walkthroughs

Fuwanovel has beautiful walkthroughs!  Take a look at a few, they're really nice: If My Heart Had Wings, Fate/Stay Night, G-Senjou no Maou.

We always need more walkthroughs!  Additionally, there are usually a couple unformatted walkthroughs which only need to be prepped according to the walkthrough guidelines.   Please let us know if you're interested in helping out: any VN which doesn't already have a walkthrough is fair game!

Happy to help ^^

I'll probably do Cross†Channel next, and if I get around to it, Symphonic Rain.

EDIT: My OCD also feels that you should standardize the walkthrough names, since some of them are called "[Game] Walkthrough", and some are simply "[Game]".

Roger~

I'll make walkthroughs for Planetarian, Rose Guns Days, Higurashi, Higanbana (they are all kinetic novels. I felt like joking, sorry~)

But, seriously speaking, I'll make a few. I'll check which from my "50 VNs list" are already done so that I can skip them, otherwise I'll make some ones from there. 

Wind: A Breath of Heart by Stanleys approved.

Wanko to Kurasou by Stanleys approved.

Thank you! You're really on a roll with your walkthroughs.

Symphonic Rain by Flutterz approved. 

Thank you too!

A notice though: I moved back the Harukoi Otome walkthrough to unformatted, because even though the formatting is correct, I had overlooked the fact that there were apparently corrections to be done (due to mangagamer edit) and I have yet to check if they were.

Edit:
Hinatabokko by Stanleys: approved. I changed a few things in the summary.

Thank you!

I put up a walkthrough for Enzai ~Falsely Accused~. Let me know if there are any problems!

I corrected a few minor typos and deleted a floating center balise that centered the spoilers. Otherwise no problems.

So, Enzai ~Falsely Accused~ by Ryechu: approved! Thank you.

I'm currently reading Katahane and I'd like to make a walkthrough for it, just saving a spot here.

But I won't make it until i finish the game as i'm unclear as to wether or not it has bad endings so I'd like to check that out before posting anything.

That is all~

I'm currently reading Katahane and I'd like to make a walkthrough for it, just saving a spot here.

But I won't make it until i finish the game as i'm unclear as to wether or not it has bad endings so I'd like to check that out before posting anything.

That is all~

To my knowledge, there are no bad endings.  The "true" endings, once you complete all of them, will get all of the CG.

And half the story is kinetic, which is good!

To my knowledge, there are no bad endings.  The "true" endings, once you complete all of them, will get all of the CG.

And half the story is kinetic, which is good!

That's what i thought too since i couldn't find a walkthrough to any bad ends.

Either way i'd still like to complete it before anything else.

EDIT (to avoid double posting): Submited the walkthrough with the ending guides. There don't seem to be bad endings after all. There weren't many choices either so it's only natural. I'm still not 100% finished with the game so if i do discover anything else i'd like permission to change the guide if it's possible.  That is all, i hope it's to your liking.

I have a question.

999 is regarded as a VN but it has a lot of gameplay since it revolves around solving puzzles, a bit like how corpse party has a certain order of doing things.

I was wondering if making a walkthrough for it would be allowed here or not.

It will be more lengthy (considerably) than the average walkthrough so I was wondering if it's worth posting on here or not. 

I'd make a guide for each of the 6 possible endings, writing down every step to solve each puzzle as simplified as i can to save up space and using  a spoiler tag for each room in the game to make it easier to navigate (since one has to replay the game several times and go through previous rooms)

What do you think?

I have a question.

999 is regarded as a VN but it has a lot of gameplay since it revolves around solving puzzles, a bit like how corpse party has a certain order of doing things.

I was wondering if making a walkthrough for it would be allowed here or not.

It will be more lengthy (considerably) than the average walkthrough so I was wondering if it's worth posting on here or not. 

I'd make a guide for each of the 6 possible endings, writing down every step to solve each puzzle as simplified as i can to save up space and using  a spoiler tag for each room in the game to make it easier to navigate (since one has to replay the game several times and go through previous rooms)

What do you think?

Have you ever made a game walkthrough like that before?  I've written a couple, and they're exhausting!  That said, if it's something you'd like to do, then it'd absolutely be welcomed. 999 is a VN (or close enough), so it's appropriate.