[Ongoing] Walkthroughs

Tay

Err in the Ayakashibito walkthrough the maker named the 3rd ending of Suzu as Bad End which is incorrect, Only Touko has a Bad End, so where it says Bad End for Suzu it should say End 3 instead. (I hope this topic is the correct one for reporting these kind of things :P)

• 2 weeks later...

The Ikikoi walkthrough made by Hackrabbits is good.

However he posted it as a comment not as a thread.

Do I hide all other posts (including the original) and move the thread to the walkthrough section or is it better to just create a new thread for it?

I don't even know if hiding the original post hides the whole thread, never did it before.

You can already make the topic in unformatted walkthrough even if it's not complete, just put a notice at the top saying it's unfinished and pm someone/post here when it's done.

Edit: Been a while.

Monster Girl Quest 3 by Tom -> validated

Swan Song by Maefdonn -> validated

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found this for Dracu Riot, you can use it for now. It's in Japanese but with some translator i'm sure you'll be able to make the right choices.

http://seiya-saiga.com/game/yuzu-soft/dracuriot.html

If no one does I'll work on it when I have time. But I don't right now.

and this for Soukoko no Arterial

http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Arterial_of_Origins:Walkthrough_Full

Same as above, i'll work on the Walkthrough if I have time. This one is massive though.

People who want to work on these, feel free.

Found this for Dracu Riot, you can use it for now. It's in Japanese but with some translator i'm sure you'll be able to make the right choices.

http://seiya-saiga.com/game/yuzu-soft/dracuriot.html

If no one does I'll work on it when I have time. But I don't right now.

and this for Soukoko no Arterial

http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Arterial_of_Origins:Walkthrough_Full

Same as above, i'll work on the Walkthrough if I have time. This one is massive though.

People who want to work on these, feel free.

Yeah... I know that.,

but... to facilitate course for many people including me.,

Dracu Riot isn't fully translated yet so making a correct walkthrough might be a problem.

But a partial one may be possible.

And the second one looks like it's going to take an insane amount of work to do since it's an Enshully game.

• 4 weeks later...

The walkthrough is using save points in some of the girl's routes, it needs to be complete with the common route choices.

I'd suggest you remove the common route guide and just include it in all of the girls.

My walkthrough is done =="

but, why my walkthrough not move in main Topic( walkthroughs not Unformatted Walkthroughs) ?

My walkthrough is done =="

but, why my walkthrough not move in main Topic( walkthroughs not Unformatted Walkthroughs) ?

You should post in this thread whenever a walkthrough you've made is done so we know you've made one because we can't just regularly check every single unformatted walkthrough to see if it's finished or not.

It looks good to me, I've moved it now.

Thank you for the work! :)

You should post in this thread whenever a walkthrough you've made is done so we know you've made one because we can't just regularly check every single unformatted walkthrough to see if it's finished or not.

It looks good to me, I've moved it now.

Thank you for the work! :)

ohh, i will keep in my mind :)

Yupp :D

i have two of walkthroughs :D

please move them,

thank's.,