[Ongoing] Walkthroughs

Tay

That's what I was think as well. But I had a walkthrough on another site avalible and I thought I would ask for opinions.

I'd say to work on what's actually available on the site, honestly.  That's more or less the unspoken rule, though we don't mind if you do otherwise.  Just...

sloth-follow-your-dreams.gif

Progress on Toradora's walkthrough is steady, game completition is at 50%

I'm torturing myself to leave the true endings for last :P  it's so hard to do this and get all the bad endings..

Tomorrow i'll work on the last normal ending and move on to all true endings, one tomorrow and the remaining 2 on sunday

After that will follow a quick check since i want to edit some stuff out

If i don't slack off the walkthrough's completition will be either this sunday or monday

Of course it won't be up for review until Naomi writes a nice Summary for it :ph34r:

Did someone add walkthroughs to existing VNs on our site already? Otherwise I'll do a pass over them to make sure they are linked on the game's specific site.

No!  I'm so sorry Nayleen, I forgot to do that!  I've got a lot on my plate right now, could you go ahead and do that~?  

Sorry for the trouble,

~Naomi~

I've got a little treat for all you raving walkthrough creators:

https://fuwanovel.net/missing-walkthroughs

A list of all completed VNs that are still missing a Fuwa walkthrough. Downloadable as CSV for your offline needs.

Since I'm a lazy fuck I'll need someone to look through that list to tell me which of those don't have any choices and I'll filter them out, but afterwards it's free sailing for you guys to focus on those games if you so choose.

I'll add this link to the opening post as well.

Oh, and I added all walkthroughs that were not yet linked to their games on the page, so that list is up-to-date. Keep up your great work, people!

A list of all completed VNs that are still missing a Fuwa walkthrough. Downloadable as CSV for your offline needs.

Since I'm a lazy fuck I'll need someone to look through that list to tell me which of those don't have any choices and I'll filter them out, but afterwards it's free sailing for you guys to focus on those games if you so choose.

I'll add this link to the opening post as well.

Oh, and I added all walkthroughs that were not yet linked to their games on the page, so that list is up-to-date. Keep up your great work, people!

Thanks, Nayleen. I wanted to write at least one guide over my winter break, so this will come in handy.

EDIT: Also, I see Kingdom (Koisuro Oukoku) is on the list. I believe someone is already writing a guide for that one in the unformatted section.

EDIT 2: Disregard that, I see it says completed walkthroughs.

I have a solution for all the Sono Hanabira games (including the untranslated ones)

If anyone's interested, i don't want to be  bothered since they're such small games, you can make a walkthrough for all 13 games with one thread  :P

Well wether you want it or not here knock yourselves out with all the Yuri~

You should use that link in the main page for the SonoHanabira games Nayleen.

Extremely cool resource.  +Rep for the great fruits of your labor

Not exhaustive, but you can filter out the following:

*Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni

*Muv-Luv Alternative

*Phenomeno

*Planetarian

*Rose Gun Days (both)

*Tsukihime Plus-Disc

*Umineko (everything)

Also, for some reason Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel is twice in the list (under Neon Genesis Evangelion - GoS and Evangelion - GoS)

Not exhaustive, but you can filter out the following:

*Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni

*Muv-Luv Alternative

*Phenomeno

*Planetarian

*Rose Gun Days (both)

*Tsukihime Plus-Disc

*Umineko (everything)

Also, for some reason Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel is twice in the list (under Neon Genesis Evangelion - GoS and Evangelion - GoS)

Umineko actually has choices on the very last game (the eight) and one of them affects which ending you'll get. The others will give you a badge-like-thingy inside the game.

Higurashi doesn't have any choices, though.

Extremely cool resource.  +Rep for the great fruits of your labor

I wish more people would +rep for good deeds, instead of just funny things.  Half of my rep is from my random silly pictures, and the other half are mostly from Nayleen for all my informational or business posts.  But that's a sermon for another thread.  

Anywho, well done Nay-nay~!

I wish more people would +rep for good deeds, instead of just funny things.  Half of my rep is from my random silly pictures, and the other half are mostly from Nayleen for all my informational or business posts.  But that's a sermon for another thread.  

Anywho, well done Nay-nay~!

Half your rep is from Nay? Seems a bit fishy to me~

Also True Remembrance is still on the list. :)

I have one question for Down. 

You checked my Toradora walkthrough and passed it. When i checked it i noticed there were several spaces and paragraphs added within the routes, i just wanted to ask if that was done by you and if it was intentional or not. If it is i won't change it of course.

I have one question for Down. 

You checked my Toradora walkthrough and passed it. When i checked it i noticed there were several spaces and paragraphs added within the routes, i just wanted to ask if that was done by you and if it was intentional or not. If it is i won't change it of course.

Paragraphs? I don't think I've added much more than a word here and there maybe. I didn't even have to change the phrasing of any sentence iirc. Especially not within the routes since I wouldn't want to accidentally change a crucial point.

My only concern was spelling, syntax and phrasing; if you see something weird, go ahead and change it.

• 5 weeks later...

As you might have noticed, after infinite grinding and testing, Nosebleed finally completed a 100% ultra-complete walkthrough of Toradora! Portable.

Approved & moved, I left the various posts this time because I'm too lazy to sort out what could be useful for future use.

Thank you for that great contribution!

It ended up with many posts due to users posting for technical help even though that wasn't what the thread was for.

Although a lot of it is discussing how to get certain endings, some flaws i made in the walkthroughs, etc.

I'm glad i actually got to complete it 100% 

You can link it on the main page if you want since there isn't any other guide i've seen in english.