[Ongoing] Walkthroughs

Tay

Well it's been a while since the last time I did a walkthrough but I'm back in the game now. I have started a walkthrough for Edelweiss. It is almost complete, I just need to get a picture, get a download link, and I'm waiting for Naomi to get back to me with a summary that I can use. I can get the picture and link once I get home to my personal computer.

I plan on making a walkthrough for Toradora Portable but since there isn't that many information online i prefer to finish the VN first so i can get a clear idea of the mechanics since it revolves around more than just choices.

Just wanted to get that out there.

The rights to that walkthrough here on Fuwanovel are hereby granted to you.  Now, kneel before me *unsheathes a sword and taps it on each side of your shoulders*.  I name you: Sir Nosebleed, Knight of Toradora.  Rise, and claim your victory~!

The rights to that walkthrough here on Fuwanovel are hereby granted to you.  Now, kneel before me *unsheathes a sword and taps it on each side of your shoulders*.  I name you: Sir Nosebleed, Knight of Toradora.  Rise, and claim your victory~!

I will go through all the hardships to bring this guide to you all, thank you for placing such trust in me~

I'm starting the novel today and depending on reading speed it'll take some days, if i get a clear understanding of how the game is structured i'll use the available information online to fully make the guide before clearing it, if not i'd at least like to complete one route just to get the idea. I'll do my best.

Edit: If you will heed my selfishness again, are you up to making a Summary for the game? The vndb description is literaly useless to me. I plan on making one myself but your writing skills are far superior. Since the guide will still take some time you can take your time to write it as well, if that's okay with you.

I can do that, sure  ^_^

Thank you  :lol:

If you want some intel on the story i don't mind PMing you with some so you can get an idea.

Edit: Okay so i got 2 of my good friends to play toradora portable with me and we're going to try different choices at once to see if we can cover more ground more quickly. The game is more complex than i thought so this will be some hard work.

i am doing the Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru walkthrough with nosebleed i play the game and get the routes and choices and nosebleed formats it for me just to let you guys know my part will probably be done att the end off this week

I was thinking of making a Shinigami walkthrough when I finished it, but I don't think a VN with 1 choice on my first playthrough warrants a walkthrough.

I thought about making one too then found out there was only one choice in the entire thing.

Status on my Toradora Portable Walkthrough:

This VN  is really complex, there's so many things to do and i'm trying all of them, the final walkthrough will be as simplified as possible but this will take around a week to get every possible ending. After that i will skip through it and try to get the minimum amount of choices possible for every ending. But it's a Fuwanovel exclusive, there's literally no walkthroughts around the internet for the game in english. I want to get it done as quickly as possible.

I thought about making one too then found out there was only one choice in the entire thing.

Status on my Toradora Portable Walkthrough:

This VN  is really complex, there's so many things to do and i'm trying all of them, the final walkthrough will be as simplified as possible but this will take around a week to get every possible ending. After that i will skip through it and try to get the minimum amount of choices possible for every ending. But it's a Fuwanovel exclusive, there's literally no walkthroughts around the internet for the game in english. I want to get it done as quickly as possible.

The choice isn't very good, either. I thought I was getting shinigami route, but nope, imouto route of of nowhere.

Great, then when I get around to playing it I won't have to figure stuff out myself! :D

Great, then when I get around to playing it I won't have to figure stuff out myself! :D

There's 18 possible choices when talking to a character, each of them has a different reaction, i have to quick save 100 times when talking to a character to get the best solution. There's also cleaning mechanics to find items that are required to complete routes, it's a pain to test everything out. But it'll be all neat when it's done, i'll make sure of that.

There's 18 possible choices when talking to a character, each of them has a different reaction, i have to quick save 100 times when talking to a character to get the best solution. There's also cleaning mechanics to find items that are required to complete routes, it's a pain to test everything out. But it'll be all neat when it's done, i'll make sure of that.

As in 18 different replies to a single phrase? O-O

As in 18 different replies to a single phrase? O-O

No, it's kind of a conversation mechanic.

You chose to chat with a character then you have to pick a topic out of 6 possibl ones (or pick stare) and then within that topic pick one of 3 options to talk to them about. You either get a bad, good or excellent reaction. You have to repeat this 2-5 times and pick different topics every time.

No, it's kind of a conversation mechanic.

You chose to chat with a character then you have to pick a topic out of 6 possibl ones (or pick stare) and then within that topic pick one of 3 options to talk to them about. You either get a bad, good or excellent reaction. You have to repeat this 2-5 times and pick different topics every time.

Oh, so there's really only 3 options, they're just well-hidden. Shouldn't be too bad then.

Oh, so there's really only 3 options, they're just well-hidden. Shouldn't be too bad then.

I'll give you an example, this is a conversation with Inko:

Topics:

Stare

Talk about Taiga

Talk about Inko

Talk about Minori

Talk about Yatsuko

Talk about Me

You have to pick  one of those 6, let's imagine i pick stare, within stare:

Stare Blankly

Stare Pationately

Stare calmly

Imagine you pick stare blankly, the character will react to it either bad, good or really good ( you can tell the difference)

Then you are prompted to pick another topic out of the same 6, you can pick stare again but you can't pick stare blankly since you've already done it.

You have to do this at least 2 or 3 times per conversation, sometimes 5.

The main goal is to get the characters to react good to all the choices. If they react bad the conversation ends, if they react too good the conversation ends too soon as well and you will not get certain important items, and it is my job to try out eveyr single choice, that's why it's a pain~

Aoishiro walkthrough is now complete and ready to be reviewed.

Looks legit to me.  Definitely approved~!  Thanks for the efforts, Unlimited Walkthrough Works team~!

~Naomi~

P.S Stanleys, sorry about Edelweiss; I got called in to work today and halfway through I got this nasty headache and I've been in bed all day since.  Tomorrow, I promise ;)

Wouldn't it be smart to wait for the better translation patch to come out?  If I recall the current patch is machine translated.

That's what I was think as well. But I had a walkthrough on another site avalible and I thought I would ask for opinions.