[Ongoing] Walkthroughs

Tay

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You can also find a list of all VNs hosted on Fuwanovel that still don't have one of our beautiful walkthroughs under the following link:

https://fuwanovel.net/missing-walkthroughs

Can you make a mention of this in the *Important* How to Submit Walkthroughs, Errors, and Feedback thread or something similar?

It'll help alot in letting walkthrough-makers know which visual novels don't have walkthroughs yet ~

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any particular reason why I can't use .JPG's in walkthroughs?  Can't find where it says we can't, so probably blind.  Or is it Photobucket that's the problem?

I have all the info for Sukisho, just need to get the relevant pictures up.

Have you tried with other image hosters or picture formats? There shouldn't be any limitation.

However other members have encountered issues with the img function, although we believed it was due to board moderator permissions screwing something.

Appears that Fuwanovel doesn't like Photobucket.  Uploaded them to Imgur in the same format and everything was fine.

Sukisho! First Limit Walkthrough is completed.

EDIT:  Also threw up the Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji "walkthrough," because...why not.

EDIT:  Sukisho! is finished 100% now.  Did some updating.

Alright, Cartagra walkthrough done. I already moved it but someone might want to check if I didn't screw up something.

Also validated Noble Works by Eclipsed and Sukisho! and Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji by Ryechu. Thanks all!

Thanks Down!

I already moved it but someone might want to check if I didn't screw up something.

Been wondering this for a while; now that there are board moderators who specialize in specific areas of the forum and whatnot, can there one day be a couple of people that specialize in walkthroughs ;) ?

Or if you'd prefer we just stick to PMing the VN BMs & GMs instead I guess we can do that (I have some walkthroughs already submitted/validated that I want to fix up)

Also, I've bookmarked this link of unsubmitted walkthroughs but I'm guessing it's horridly outdated, not to mention it includes several Kinetic Novels (btw, was that one Umineko walkthrough deleted? xD) 

Been wondering this for a while; now that there are board moderators who specialize in specific areas of the forum and whatnot, can there one day be a couple of people that specialize in walkthroughs ;) ?

Or if you'd prefer we just stick to PMing the VN BMs & GMs instead I guess we can do that (I have some walkthroughs already submitted/validated that I want to fix up)

Well unless one of my board mods insists on wanting to specialize into walkthroughs I was planning to make it one of the team's general clerical tasks to validate them. Like, check from time to time if there's work to do in the section.

Also, I've bookmarked this link of unsubmitted walkthroughs but I'm guessing it's horridly outdated, not to mention it includes several Kinetic Novels (btw, was that one Umineko walkthrough deleted? xD)

Actually it dynamically updates itself. However I can't guarantee that all walkthroughs have been linked with their respective fuwa page :ph34r: And yes it includes kinetic novels. Plz don't do Umineko walkthroughs again guys.

Well unless one of my board mods insists on wanting to specialize into walkthroughs I was planning to make it one of the team's general clerical tasks to validate them. Like, check from time to time if there's work to do in the section.

Actually it dynamically updates itself. However I can't guarantee that all walkthroughs have been linked with their respective fuwa page :ph34r: And yes it includes kinetic novels. Plz don't do Umineko walkthroughs again guys.

Haha yeah, I got a good laugh out of whoever wrote that walkthrough. Click to progress the story.. Mhmm...

So how should I go about revising my older walkthroughs? Can I message a VN BM / GM to like temporarily move the walkthrough back to Unformatted Walkthroughs so I can edit it and then have them move it back once complete?

Sorry ;-; but now that I'm a bit more experienced with walkthroughs this shouldn't be an issue in the future. I'll make sure I'm 1000% satisfied with them before asking for validation  ;)

So how should I go about revising my older walkthroughs? Can I message a VN BM / GM to like temporarily move the walkthrough back to Unformatted Walkthroughs so I can edit it and then have them move it back once complete?

Yeah that'd be the way to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm back in business!

The Dysfunctional Systems walkthrough is complete and ready to be checked.

Also, I'd like some feedback on the way I went about this walkthrough since it's pretty different than how I usually do it.

Approved.

Thanks for the work Chi-chan~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...