Something similar to utawarerumono

Sadistique

Ikusa Megami Zero comes to mind... easily one of the most solid VN/rpgs in existence.  For the harem fantasy, perhaps Sengoku Koihime.  

In all honesty, Utawarerumono's setting is easily one of the most unique ones I've ever seen.  It uses a unique mix of 'after the post-apocalyptic era', Ainu culture, and war that creates an atmosphere I've never seen matched anywhere else (oh, and lots of girls with ears and tails, lol).

On 2/10/2021 at 1:20 AM, Sadistique said:

I want a good vn like utawarerumono it having gameplay is optional and i don't mind if it's a nukige/eroge i've already played kamidori alchemy meister and evenicle I.

Did you already play the sequels to Utawarerumono (Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception and Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth)?  You can get them on PC now, if you haven't played them yet I recommend doing so, the sequels are fantastic imho.

I second Tears to Tiara II but I also recommend the prequel as well which is only available on PC and is quite old by now (doesn't have the same battle system though) though Tears to Tiara II is a sequel of sorts it is mostly standalone and yeah it is only available on PS3 which I do own it (digital copy) but I haven't finished it yet (I haven't heard if it was delisted yet so it might still be available for purchase).

2 hours ago, Clephas said:

Ikusa Megami Zero comes to mind... easily one of the most solid VN/rpgs in existence.  For the harem fantasy, perhaps Sengoku Koihime.  

In all honesty, Utawarerumono's setting is easily one of the most unique ones I've ever seen.  It uses a unique mix of 'after the post-apocalyptic era', Ainu culture, and war that creates an atmosphere I've never seen matched anywhere else (oh, and lots of girls with ears and tails, lol).

1 hour ago, Riku said:

While not as good, I would always recommend Tears to Tiara II, as I quite liked it (was years ago, though, so really need to replay one day).

Most of the staff is the same as Utawarerumono. Only on PS3, though.

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Did you already play the sequels to Utawarerumono (Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception and Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth)?  You can get them on PC now, if you haven't played them yet I recommend doing so, the sequels are fantastic imho.

I second Tears to Tiara II but I also recommend the prequel as well which is only available on PC and is quite old by now (doesn't have the same battle system though) though Tears to Tiara II is a sequel of sorts it is mostly standalone and yeah it is only available on PS3 which I do own it (digital copy) but I haven't finished it yet (I haven't heard if it was delisted yet so it might still be available for purchase).

Thank y'all for your suggestions I already played tears to tiara I for like an hour but i didn't really like the battle system and I don't own a ps3 so tears to tiara II is out of the question, I guess i'll play ikusa megami 0 next since it was made by eushully aswell.