Psychologically undressing the divas of CLANNAD with our eyes (may be an innapropriate discussion so view at your own risk!)

crazyjosiah

of course the CLANNAD game is decently clean regarding images  but let's get into a more intimate R rated discussion here regarding the clannad divas.... ever wondered which clannad girl keeps pubic hair or what panties they would wear?
now personally i would imagine Nagisa, Yukine, Kotomi, Ryou, and Fuko most likely don't shave/wax down there and Nagisa, Yukine and Ryou possibly keep their choice of panties to a basic run of the mill granny panties.. Kotomi possibly wears hers lacy or plain..Fuko most likely wears panties with kiddie pictures and prints and you'd have to wonder if Fuko (having a childlike mind) even shaves her legs to begin with. now with Tomoyo i ain't sure could go either ways with her when it comes to what panties and what kind of hair she has down there or if she has any...kyou possibly shaves or trims and could possibly wear thongs or g strings it really aint too clear.... but what do you folks think? if we were to look at the way they each carry themselves, how would their mons veneris look in ways of the special fur and what panties would each girl wear based on their character?...try psychologically undressing them

Imagining Clannad heroines in underwear is pretty normal if a bit obsessive, although as for imagining Clannad heroines hair at certain places let's just say that you've got several issues to take care of. I'm not say that you can't keep your (Twisted) imagination, but please keep it down to yourself.

Edited by littleshogun

honestly the reason i posted this discussion other than guessing that nagisa based on her personality probably wears basic granny panties,   i mainly posted this because i was google image searching nude fan art of the girls in clannad and got annoyed at how most fan arts of alot of them INCLUDING NAGISA   was hairless  pretty unrealistic to indiscriminately make girls hairless in the fan art.....as far as the rage this discussion may have cause    the most this discussion does is sexually harass fictional characters whp can't read this post because they are not real enough to see it thus nobody really gets sexually harassed   at the most it probably angers the fans that have crushes on the heroines due to the infamous jealous boyfriend agressively defending a crush's honor concept....          but yeah i'm just pet peeved that many fan arts on the internet make nagisa pubeless..so out of frustration i made this topic. dont get me wrong i do like hairless  vagina  but    at the same time it makes no sense to non discriminately make hairless on the fan art  almost any character regardless of personality. 

That's sounds like a rough situation that you face there, although in the end I must say that it's still won't help your case much because your reason here did show that you're quite petty for getting frustrated at the issue that normally would be non-issue to most people and thus not really worth to get angry over.

Edited by littleshogun