Ghost Heroine

Markan

In case you still didn't play it, then I'll recommend you Senren Banka for Murasame's route. Other than that, you may try Nanairo Reincarnation (There's a reason why I recommend this), Moshiraba (It's still untranslated though), and Sakuramori (Also feel free to try the sequel as well). I hope that my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun

Akeiro Kaikitan

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Kami no Ue no Mahoutsukai

Moshimo Ashita ga Harenaraba

Hana no No ni Saku Utakata no

Tamayura Mirai

Izayoi no Fortuna

Junjou Karen Freaks

Suika (English translated, if poorly)

Sakura Nikagetsu

Meguri Megureba Meguru Toki

Nekonade Distortion

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

Akeiro Kaikitan

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Kami no Ue no Mahoutsukai

Moshimo Ashita ga Harenaraba

Hana no No ni Saku Utakata no

Tamayura Mirai

Izayoi no Fortuna

Junjou Karen Freaks

Suika (English translated, if poorly)

Sakura Nikagetsu

Meguri Megureba Meguru Toki

Nekonade Distortion

Thanks a lot, which one do you recommend the most?   

I'm putting Hatsuyuki Sakura on standby for now until I improve my JP a bit better to read it well without any issues.

Edited by Markan

On 2/3/2021 at 3:53 AM, Markan said:

Hello good people, I'd like to find a good VN with ghost heroine, with a bit or a lot of drama.

And, if it's possible, that the route theme is centered on the heoine death or something similar.

VN's that I have already read:

Seven Days: Anata to Sugosu Nanokakan

Kimi e Okuru, Sora no Hana

Thank you in advance.

I will take a look, thanks!

54 minutes ago, Markan said:

Thanks a lot, which one do you recommend the most?   

I'm putting Hatsuyuki Sakura on standby for now until I improve my JP a bit better to read it well without any issues.

For high emotion combined with a serious story, Akeiro or Moshimo.  For laughs Sakura Nikagetsu.  For world-building, Tamayura Mirai.  Izayoi no Fortuna is pretty good if you like slow stories that build the drama over time.  For a bit more detail, look below.

Spoiler

Akeiro Kaikitan has several heroines who are essentially dead people with immortal flesh.  Velvet and the twin goddesses are the obvious ones.  The primary conflict of the story is that the protagonist is cursed by a deadly ghost at his school, endangering his life and soul.

Moshimo Ashita ga Harenaraba is the oldest one on the list, an old-style (similar to Key's works) nakige with one of the heroines being the ghost of the protagonist's ex.

Sakura Nikagetsu is mostly comedic until you get into the actual paths.  In terms of detail it is more bare bones than any of the other VNs on the list, because that is that company's style.

Izayoi no Fortuna is a pretty large game... perhaps the longest one on the list.  It has a number of advantages, but my personal view of it is that the protagonist isn't a student potato, lol.

Tamayura Mirai benefits from a unique setting with a protagonist who fulfills a unique role within the setting.  The ghost heroine is the primary motivation he has for everything he does and has done with his life (and this is a bigger deal than it would seem at first glance).