I'll do what I can!

Azern

Hello everyone, My name is Azern (in game world) and Emiya Chiro is my internet name (tough it still not my real name). You can call me Azern or Chiro. But I don't mind if you call me weirdo.

Actually I've been floating around Fuwanovel a year ago. But just come to get new VN I could play.

And after few months, I start to think 'maybe I could help a little for fuwanovel'. But I realized that my japanese still not enough to translate. So I back off. Continue as a guess in Fuwanovel.

But now, I've made my choice. I'll do what I can! I'll try to translate some of the line! Even tough I could only translating by listening. I'll do what I can.

Well, yeah. I'm not as good as my senpai, Rain Kazeshini in translating. But after he said that he once being a translator in here just by listening, I think I'll do that as well.

Sore ja, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

fuwanovel is not really a tl team, you know? we have some people translating, but that's independent, and not a big project as part of fuwa.

Welcome to the forums. It's great to have enthusiastic people like that~

I hope you have fun here.

Welcome to the forums. It's nice to have enthusiastic people like you, hopefully you can achieve what you want. There's some independet projects around here that you might want to check out.

Regarding threads for japanese help

Tay made a thread to help beginners with plenty of methods that could be helpful, you might want to check that out.

There's alslo this thread but it's not actually for learning japanese but rather to ask for help in certain words/phrases

Enjoy your time here and have a loli as a welcome:

sample_7c0f3b4dfc205d0461e4c14ada85cc70b

Welcome!  

Thanks, Kaguya-senpai.

Btw, is there any thread here that give us the newbie some help?
Like learning japanese, where we should go, and etc?

Fuwa's a friendly place -- we're all happy to share our brain cells.  What sorts of info would you like?  Batman made a list of good discussion threads -- which may help you get started with the Fuwanovel community.

Good luck.  I'd suggest buying the first book of Yookoso, scanning all the grammar exercises, then putting it back up for sale.  A couple of my friends are doing it that way, though it requires a hefty first investment.  If you memorize the grammar rules and usages, then watch anime until you feel like a zombie that can only think of moe, you'll probably become good enough to do fansubs, lol. 

Good luck.  I'd suggest buying the first book of Yookoso, scanning all the grammar exercises, then putting it back up for sale.  A couple of my friends are doing it that way, though it requires a hefty first investment.  If you memorize the grammar rules and usages, then watch anime until you feel like a zombie that can only think of moe, you'll probably become good enough to do fansubs, lol. 

Well, I'm in a project for subbing anime. Tought it's kinda late compared to other Fansub. We're just begin after all. :lol:

hmm i have still not posted a Loli on this Thread sorry for being late sample_704805c574c2899c1630c05b045177c5f

Oh seems like you got Lolis well have fun and Welcome to Fuwanyan

Oh..... you're too kind.  :rolleyes: