I finally decided, Hi people

Raaka

Hello to all forum,

my name is Raaka by Katilot Turmion music xD i love heavy metal.

Well a long time (something like one year) I've been going through the website of fuwanovel and playing several novels. And really want to praise the great work that have done the fansubs with them, because thanks to them I have been enjoying many who otherwise could not have. Well I'm from Spain, maybe it sounds a little weird xD, but I think I have decided on adendrarme a little more in this world of visual novels taking the step of registering in the forum.

I hope we get along all right and can improve my experience when playing visual novels.

As a last fact about me, now I'm playing Sengoku Rance novel and the truth is I'm pretty hooked on the main character is quite funny and sometimes reminds me of my xD

And sorry for writing in English bad, I hope to improve it over time

Welcome. Rance is hilarious, I like him too.

I expect you to have a lot of fun here~

Thanks ^^

Welcome!  I have fond memories of Spain.  I met a lot of very kind people there.

Besides Rance, have you played other VNs? Have any favorites?

I hope that your sojourn was pleasant ^ ^

If, I have played to varied Type Moon, ( Tsukihime of whom I wait for his remake in HD, Fate Stay Night, and several spin off of both games ) Monster Girl Quest 1, Neon Génesis Evangelion Girlfriend of Steel, Chaos Head, Yume miru kusuri, True Love and Clannad

Without a doubt my favorites were, Tsukihime, Fate Stay Night and True Love. They came from the first novels I played to and that I save them a hole in my heart to

Welcome to the forums~

Thank you for the welcome

Hello to all forum,

my name is Raaka by Katilot Turmion music xD i love heavy metal.

Well a long time (something like one year) I've been going through the website of fuwanovel and playing several novels. And really want to praise the great work that have done the fansubs with them, because thanks to them I have been enjoying many who otherwise could not have. Well I'm from Spain, maybe it sounds a little weird xD, but I think I have decided on adendrarme a little more in this world of visual novels taking the step of registering in the forum.

I hope we get along all right and can improve my experience when playing visual novels.

As a last fact about me, now I'm playing Sengoku Rance novel and the truth is I'm pretty hooked on the main character is quite funny and sometimes reminds me of my xD

And sorry for writing in English bad, I hope to improve it over time

Welcome to Fuwa forums!

I have to ask, your name and Katilot turmion you mentioned are from Finland right? Raaka = Raw in finnish and there is a metal band named Turmion Kätilöt, so I was thinking if you were referring to them?

Anyway hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome to Fuwa forums!

I have to ask, your name and Katilot turmion you mentioned are from Finland right? Raaka = Raw in finnish and there is a metal band named Turmion Kätilöt, so I was thinking if you were referring to them?

Anyway hope you enjoy your stay

Yes, I meant to them precisely.

Thank you for the greeting

Welcome to the forums.

I'm a native speaker and I still have trouble occasionally, so there's nothing wrong with having some trouble.

me is that I started to study English at a fairly advanced age, so I doubt I can get to speak fluently, so if at some point not understand me do not hesitate to tell me.

Welcome to the forums new blood friend!  Hmm hmm Rance huh....good choice, I enjoyed that most of the time, mainly because the character was great.  If I may recommend an off-genre VN, Deus Machina Demonbane, it is a Mecha, but I still loved it nonetheless for it's story.