Burning down the Capitol – Yay or Nay?

Plk_Lesiak

Burning down the Capitol – Yay or Nay?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. We were THIS close to the whole thing going out in flames. Would you approve?

Burn which capitol, the capitol of Fuwanation? As a die hard patriot of these forums, I have remained loyal to Fuwastan from the beginning. Even now I refuse to step foot on enemy territory, notably r/vns. Even our colonies, the Fuwa discord, I can count on one hand all the times I've ventured over there. And while I'm on the topic, it should be said that the Fuwa discord is a renegade state. They have no true reverence for our homeland, I heard they even have their own memes! It won't be too long before the secede from us like the traitorous Americans did to Britain. Fuwanese may be my 2nd language, but it's the one I choose to use on a daily basis. Burning down the capitol would be to burn down our history. To dishonor Aaeru who first built this place up, and then Tay who has maintained it since her untimely disappearance. If you want to burn down the capitol of Fuwaland, you will have to go through me first!

It's their domestic affair, so I can't say anything in regard of that other than the similar things also happen in Indonesia back at 1998 and turned out people are not much different despite on how much advance their countries from the outside. Also for another irony the same situation before the Capitol Hill also happen in Indonesia back at 2019 election.

PS - For the poll, let's just say that I chose Nay if only for more conducive situation, though I know that it won't make much difference.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 year later...
On 1/8/2021 at 12:31 PM, Zalor said:

Burn which capitol, the capitol of Fuwanation? As a die hard patriot of these forums, I have remained loyal to Fuwastan from the beginning. Even now I refuse to step foot on enemy territory, notably r/vns. Even our colonies, the Fuwa discord, I can count on one hand all the times I've ventured over there. And while I'm on the topic, it should be said that the Fuwa discord is a renegade state. They have no true reverence for our homeland, I heard they even have their own memes! It won't be too long before the secede from us like the traitorous Americans did to Britain. Fuwanese may be my 2nd language, but it's the one I choose to use on a daily basis. Burning down the capitol would be to burn down our history. To dishonor Aaeru who first built this place up, and then Tay who has maintained it since her untimely disappearance. If you want to burn down the capitol of Fuwaland, you will have to go through me first!

With such dedication we should make you a moderator :thinking: