Looking for an anime, please help

Since this community has a lot of members I was thinking maybe someone can help me. I have been searching for this anime for 2 years and I cannot find it. It has a very generic plot so there'a probably a bunch of animes like this but I have a few details.

-Main characters are two highschoolers (guy with black hair & blue eyes and a girl with short (shoulder length) pale, orange-redish hair with amber eyes)

-Girl seems to be chasing the guy (around school and outside) and he's bothered. He doesn't know how to express his feelings so he comes off as a jerk? It's so odd because they're best friends but have poor communication. The girl is always frustrated with something

-In the intro they're both in a cherry blossom field with trees and he says something along the lines, "it was that moment I fell in love with her" (in Japanese)

-This anime looks like it was made in the early 2000s

-They wear simple black and white uniforms but in one of the scenes the girl is wearing a hairclip, tanktop, shorts/skirt, and light pink sandals.

https://9apps.ooo/ 
So basically two dramatic teenagers in love with each other. I really don't have anymore info on this show. If it helps the title has a ( ! ) in the end and one of the words begins with an S. Anything would be helpful. Thank you!

This flair seems to be the closest to what i'm asking.

Edited by ezqulgene95