Storywise and Comedywise 18+ VN's recommendation please?

alifmb

I recently just got addicted to VN and want some other 18+  VN with a good story and of course with a comedy involved because i don't like it being too dark. The VN's that i've already played are :

• All of Grisaia series
  • If My Heart Had Wings and the sequel too
  • Majikoi, Majikoi S, Majikoi A-1 and A-2
  • Making Lovers
  • Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
  • G-Senjou no Maou (The Devil's G-String)

And i really prefer that the VN have an english patch or restoration patch whatsoever.

Note : If it really has a good story then i don't mind if it's not an 18+ version or whatsoever

Please guide me sensei!

Edited by alifmb

Well, if you don't really mind trading some bad sex for some good story, you should read Key games - specially Clannad and Little Busters!, but if you enjoy those, just go on to the other ones. You may find out that LB has +18 content, but it's an agreement in the community that it is terrible and shouldn't be read by human eyes. Seriously.

If you liked Koichoco, try Aokana. It's from the same company and all. Very different, but a great game, probably better than Koichoco - and it is +18!

If you enjoy yuri, there's Kindred spirits on the roof. It's incredible, with great story, characters, romance and some sex.

Hmm... If you want Comedywise VNs/Eroges, I could list a few although I'm not sure if they're decent in the Storywise department.

All I can say for certain (in my case) that is you'll surely laugh a lot once you get to play these VNs/Eroges

Lamunation!

My Girlfriend is the President and the Fan Disc too!

Manken!

Riddle Joker is also kinda entertaining to read and the story is decent enough I suppose...

Edited by Templarseeker

On 12/23/2020 at 8:03 AM, Silvz said:

Well, if you don't really mind trading some bad sex for some good story, you should read Key games - specially Clannad and Little Busters!, but if you enjoy those, just go on to the other ones. You may find out that LB has +18 content, but it's an agreement in the community that it is terrible and shouldn't be read by human eyes. Seriously.

If you liked Koichoco, try Aokana. It's from the same company and all. Very different, but a great game, probably better than Koichoco - and it is +18!

If you enjoy yuri, there's Kindred spirits on the roof. It's incredible, with great story, characters, romance and some sex.

yeah i heard about aokana A LOT, but my laptop specs is below the system requirement and sadly i must pass. Like i said, if the story is that good then f*ck those sex scene. Btw thankyou for the recommendations :)

On 12/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, Templarseeker said:

Hmm... If you want Comedywise VNs/Eroges, I could list a few although I'm not sure if they're decent in the Storywise department.

All I can say for certain (in my case) that is you'll surely laugh a lot once you get to play these VNs/Eroges

Lamunation!

My Girlfriend is the President and the Fan Disc too!

Manken!

Riddle Joker is also kinda entertaining to read and the story is decent enough I suppose...

it doesnt have to be comedywise though, at least the story is decent, can be enjoyed and have some comedies too at least. Btw thankyou for the recommendations :) i'll keep that on my list

1 hour ago, alifmb said:

yeah i heard about aokana A LOT, but my laptop specs is below the system requirement and sadly i must pass. Like i said, if the story is that good then f*ck those sex scene. Btw thankyou for the recommendations :)

hmm I don't think Aokana really needs good specs, my potato ran it just fine

On 12/31/2020 at 11:52 PM, littleshogun said:

As for the recommendations I think I can recommend Senren Banka, Noble Works, Daitoshokan, Fureraba, IxShe Tell, and Wagahigh. If you want more, then I can recommend you Koiresort and Tsujidou. I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

hey are you from indonesia too?? btw thanks!