Help with script repacking for Fate/stay night

FBates

So I've spent the better part of the last 14 months working on a new English translation of Fate/stay night, and I've reached a point where I'm trying to learn how to insert what I've written into the game's code, so that I can start working on that as I get through the rest of the story text. I've already translated about three quarters of Fate, roughly a third of Unlimited Blade Works, and the majority of Heaven's Feel. Anyway I can dump the game's scripts with GARbro, and edit them without any difficulty, but I'm having trouble getting them repackaged in a way that the game will actually read. I've tried a bunch of different ways to create a patch.xp3 file, but with everything that I've tried it either throws me a script exception or refuses to read the patch at all. My technical skills are limited, to put it kindly, and I'm about ready to start pulling my hair out, so any help would be very much appreciated.
For reference I've attached the script for Day 1 of the Prologue that I'm trying to get the game to read. Oh, I suppose I should also clarify that I'm working from the old three part PC release of Realta Nua.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10QxgVSmsOPPW5BjV_DLZzdRrhR7ehvpR/view?usp=sharing