Memories off Innocent Fille - It won't start

AnnK4N7

Just as the title says, this game won't start, but before it could and I even had saved files.

O8Ha1ik.jpg

I have two versions, the one from dmm and other from steam and both have the same problem. My system is always on japanese locale so that's not a problem. In regard to that message, I have plenty of memory so I don't think that's and issue, given that before I could play this game with no problems. With that in mind I thought that what broke the game was a windows update but as I'm not sure I began looking for a fix.

This is all of what I already tried.

- I tried things from this thread on twitter (mostly the directx and netframework updates):

- I even looked in chinese pages to see if they had a new crack or something like that, but even they have the same problem.

- I searched on steam too, and tried the fix that is posted here (the one that says check "Use Unicode UTF-8"😞https://steamcommunity.com/app/738510/discussions/0/2149847423919846438/
I did this in different languages, first in japanese with utf-8, then english with utf-8, then spanish with utf-8, but nothing worked so I just returned to japanese locale.

Right now I have everything to make any visual novel work, every c++ visual studio from 2005 to 2019, the most recent netframework, the most recent directx, japanese locale, enough ram, but that error keeps appearing.

And now I'm here. Looking for the answer I realized that is not a very popular game, but even so I hope someone can at least know of something similar happening.
Thanks in advance!!