Asking for a friend about Kishin Hishou Demobane

Yoshino Reiji

Hey guys, so currently a friend of mine is playing a game called Kishin Hishou Demonbane, this game is pretty old (came from 2006), hence latest windows version can't compatible with it. My friend is using Windows 10, which he can't play the game properly. Much appreciated if anyone can help him with this.

There are two major issues with the game:

First is the game will crash whenever a Demonbane's Free Fight is initiated, he already tried a few things, such as running Kishin Hishou with compability mode (for Win7 and WinXP) but it didn't fixed.

Second, any other Free Fights occurs lag with unknown frequency, some fights went smoothly and some just lag a lot, this is an example for the latter case.

Here is the specs of his laptop:

System Model: Dell Inspiron 14 5000
GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce MX230
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

1 hour ago, Yoshino Reiji said:

Unfortunately it's Houkou, not Hishou. Hishou AFAIK haven't got any version for win 10 yet.

Ah, my apologies. I didn't realize the first game had two different names and the vndb page gave me that link.

I guess if your friend is really desperate he can try using something like VirtualBox to emulate an older OS. Windows XP is often a good choice for older games.