Cyberpunk 2077

mitchhamilton

yup.

now id like to not have this go into just bug talks about the game if possible. its fair to bring them up of course but want to talk about the game itself.

chose nomad path and mostly tech/gun class. amazing writing i must say, thats what keeps me going but really wish the world didnt feel so plain. cant change you characters body at all after leaving customization, cant interact with any of the arcade games, no mini games to speak of. hope theres patches for this stuff. its 2020 and i dont understand how open world games rarely have mini games in them

but back onto the writing, amazing writing in it. cdpr has done a great job in making the characters feel alive with that alone but the performances also play a big role in it

what are your thoughts on it? have you played, thinking of playing it, let it out here

The bugs are mostly concentrated in little things, like the one that makes the game crash if you go into the menu during certain parts of gigs (which is annoying as hell).  That's the PS4 version though.

I'm doing a Tech/intelligence run with a side of reflexes and enjoying it immensely... but my completionist tendencies have me going off on wild tangents every five seconds.  I've spent a ridiculous amount of time just running around 'solving' crimes and hack-killing random gangers with synapse burn.