Recompile TyranoBuilder with Arc Unpacker

Tonora

So I extracted the files and everything of a TyranoBuilder game to edit the images as showed here BUT, I don't know how to like, "Recompile" it (I don't know if you say it like that, my engrish is broken today it seems xD), put everything back, but as I said, I don't know how to do that, of course the "extra_data" is easy to do, because you just need to turn it into a zip file and delete the ".zip" (don't know if that works through) but the rest I really don't know, so, someone know if I can put everything back with the Arc Unpacker or I need another program?

Thanks!

On 12/11/2020 at 5:48 PM, MerzZly said:

Another way to open archive is WinRar or GARbro. You probably can pack it back if get https://store.steampowered.com/app/345370/TyranoBuilder_Visual_Novel_Studio/
Or you can try make a patch: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1656651442

Thanks, sadly, it's not going to be of much help, because I'm just thinking of "translating" this one game only so I will not buy TyranoBuilder, tried GARbro, and he didn't extract the ".exe" (where the arquives are located) but I didn't try to put everything back with GARbro (Don't know if GARbro can create a .exe but I will look into it later.

The patch I don't know if it will really help, because... It seems a little confusing, the index is inside the "extra_data" folder and I can't put it back so I don't know if it will work, but I will let you know if it works.

Thanks again and I hope someone else can help me if nothing works :) 

Well, now I feel like a plank, the patch worked like a charm! Thank you for helping me! I don't really know if it really works because I just edited 1 image that was ready and applied the patch but it still worked perfectly with the 1 image so I think it will also work will the rest (34 images), if something happens I let you know, again thank you very much!