I want to make some VN reador or creator friend!

Hiii, I'm currently making an otome visual novel. And I want to be so badly involved in the community. But i just don't know how. Discord rooms are very hard for me since I don't know if I'm interrupting a conversation. Ultimately, it would be nice to befriend fellow critique partners or people who are willing to give feedback on my work hehe. Nice to meet you if you are reading this. 

23 hours ago, My Celestial Journey said:

Hiii, I'm currently making an otome visual novel. And I want to be so badly involved in the community. But i just don't know how. Discord rooms are very hard for me since I don't know if I'm interrupting a conversation. Ultimately, it would be nice to befriend fellow critique partners or people who are willing to give feedback on my work hehe. Nice to meet you if you are reading this. 

I feel you about wanting to join a community to grow with other VN developers. I'm in a somewhat similar boat, however part of my problem is that my vision for visual novels is quite different from the standard established genres. So finding people that share my vision is exceptionally hard. If you're working on an Otome VN, I think there are a fair amount of other Otome VN developers you should be able to find and hopefully befriend. @Plk_Lesiak gave great suggestions. Lemmasoft in particular is THE place where you will find other EVN devs.