Visual Novel Monthly Recap - November 2020 Releases and Community News (ft. Robotics;Notes patch)

NowItsAngeTime

• 3 weeks later...

Late to comment here, but overall I guess I can say that November 2020 here is not as eventful as December here release wise.

• I see that Ryuukishi like to apply pandemic plot in Ciconia again after he did it in Higurashi, only that apparently he'll write it in bigger scale. That said, too bad that he can't get it done at this time because of the Unfortunate Implication so hopefully he'll be able to use the time to reworking on Ciconia Episode 2 later, and also good luck to him in regard of writing the six episodes/chapters later (Assuming that he'll write Ciconia like the past When They Cry series in that he'd write eight episodes/chapters).
  • Good for Mashiro's fans in that they manage to get her fandisc (EXTRA1) translated, and it's just too bad that Nekonyan's store was busted. Fortunately it didn't affect the release of Riddle Joker (For the reminder back when Mangagamer's store busted it did affect the release date of Haretaka), and for now I can't say much other than hopefully they'll find a way to resolve their problem sooner or later even though it's understandably their lowest priority for now.
  • Good job for Committee of Zero to release the patch that allowed mouse usage for Robotic Notes, and as much as I likened the sequel (DaSH) to fandisc with unnecessary crossover in form of Daru (Did we really need him as the second MC in the sequel?) I hope that someday they'll be able to release the similar patch for DaSH in the near future (I know that they also working on the similar patch for DaSH as well).
  • No much comment in regard of Nekopara 4 release other than it's nice sequel to Nekopara's fans, and I hope that we can see more of interesting releases from Sekai at 2021 later.
  • Despite what I says several times in regard on how Kinugasa was incapable to ending his own story, I must say that at least his writing in other aspect can be said as interesting. Or if I may say in another way, Kinugasa here is more capable to write the journey than the destination. As for Ryuusei itself, other than it would be the first translated Kinugasa's VN I would say that I won't expect the sequel would wrap up the story completely if the staffs keep Kinugasa in charge of writing it, although I may expect same interesting journey in the sequel though. Note that it's still unknown whether the sequel will be developed or not, although there's might be a chance that it's already in development.
  • MAMIYA, well I only know that it got some twisted murder and that one of the translator is the late Conjueror. Good luck to Fruitbat in regard of the release plan at Spring 2021 later.
  • As for Wanting Wings, well apparently it's just a normal GL VN so at least it should be good if one want more GL VNs. Too bad that Mangagamer chose to secure Wanting Wings instead of Sengoku Koihime as their newest Base Son VN, but after I see that JAST removed the voices in Majikoi and that Mangagamer did remove the voices in the first release of Koihime Musou thanks to the expensive license cost, I guess it's the wisest choice of Mangagamer to license Wanting Wings seeing that Sengoku Koihime did have a lot of voices.

That's all for my comment in regard of November news here.

Edited by littleshogun