High School romance recommendantions.

Tymekin

Hi!

I'm looking for some visual novels that have like a high school romance theme (my favorites are Katawa Shoujo or If My Heart Had Wings, and I will shoot for this type). It doesn't need to have big school part - there can be just young people without mentioning learning. It is also important to have routes, male protagonist and maybe mostly girl friends. Bonus points for:

• If being censored, having a patch available somewere in web. For me, h-scenes are something more than just being a bait, those are important parts of story.
  • Shy heroine.
  • True love endings.

Thanks for all responds!

• 1 year later...

At first I thought visual novels were just sluggish scrolling through dialogue, occasionally clicking on answer choices. But I tried it once, and I liked it. Now I'm studying programming at asa college miami florida and one of the projects is just about game development, I chose the visual novel theme because the gameplay itself is quite simple. The plot is similar to "Doki Doki Literature Club", btw, it`s what you`re looking for. On the one hand, this novel is hard to miss, because it`s discussed and recommended at every turn. On the other - it's hard not to pick up spoilers. So advise you to play without trailers right away.

Edited by kalonmarko