c1099766package.jpg

DOWNLOAD

- decensored CG
All pictures were decensored using DeepCreamPy
https://github.com/deeppomf/DeepCreamPy

together with hent-AI
https://github.com/natethegreate/hent-AI

Description:

This post is a placeholder for future releases of patches with deepcreampy's software done.

How to install each patch is written inside the installer.

If you find any glitches or bugs ( now showing images, black screen or gaming breaking bugs ) please report.

Complains for the low quality artwork goes to the AI :)

These list of games are not going to be hand drawn because they are too BIG and they never got an English release.

For a while I tested the deepceampy's decensoring software and of course it isn't perfect and I don't think it would be in the near future

but it doesn't mean we can't have a little fun with it.

I was already playing some games with it and honestly sometimes I would said to myself 'wow, it looks fine', but it depends on each picture, and mostly it isn't fine.

So I said to myself not to be selfish anymore and just release to the public, maybe someone would like to use it too.

This doesn't mean I won't ever do manual decensoring. I am going to do mostly smaller games ( they are some in the works but won't be released soon ).

ANY COMMENTS, MEANINGFUL CRITICS, GRATITUDE, ADVICE, SUGGESTION RELATED TO THE PATCHES ARE HELPFUL. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Edited by HoplessHiro