Kajiri Kamui Kagura issues

Hirohara123

Hi! I never used this forum, so I'm sorry if I'm using it in some way or posting it in the wrong way. But if so, please let me know.

But, I downloaded Kajiri Kamui Kagura a while ago. I went to try to start it in the recently weeks, and I went through some problems, and I don't know how to solve it anymore.

First was the error 1503, which I managed to resolve when I changed the location of my computer to start with JP-Unicode.

And then, the error 1200 (I think it was this), which I managed to solve when I changed the program to start with compatibility on Windows 7 ~ 8.

But now whenever I try to start the game, it doesn't open, it just seems to start the process and nothing happens.

Thanks there are those who read this far, if anyone can help me solve this I would be very grateful.

I'm having a similar problem with the Japanese version of Kaziklu Bey.  Honestly, I dunno where this issue is coming from, but I can't get it to start.  There are also reports that Zero Infinity is having similar problems.  The only idea I have is that a recent Windows update must have partially disabled the older (pre-2016) malie engine games to some extent.  

On 11/4/2020 at 5:32 PM, Hirohara123 said:

Hi! I never used this forum, so I'm sorry if I'm using it in some way or posting it in the wrong way. But if so, please let me know.

But, I downloaded Kajiri Kamui Kagura a while ago. I went to try to start it in the recently weeks, and I went through some problems, and I don't know how to solve it anymore.

First was the error 1503, which I managed to resolve when I changed the location of my computer to start with JP-Unicode.

And then, the error 1200 (I think it was this), which I managed to solve when I changed the program to start with compatibility on Windows 7 ~ 8.

But now whenever I try to start the game, it doesn't open, it just seems to start the process and nothing happens.

Thanks there are those who read this far, if anyone can help me solve this I would be very grateful.

On 11/6/2020 at 3:11 AM, Clephas said:

I'm having a similar problem with the Japanese version of Kaziklu Bey.  Honestly, I dunno where this issue is coming from, but I can't get it to start.  There are also reports that Zero Infinity is having similar problems.  The only idea I have is that a recent Windows update must have partially disabled the older (pre-2016) malie engine games to some extent.  

Have you tried installing DirectX, especially the ones that usually come with install disk? I used to have similar problems with Electro Arms and Zero Infinity on w10, Besides those you have listed, I would also have a problem where task manager showed that .exe was working, but nothing would appear on the screen. Though, be warned, DirectX seems to act strange on w10. For example, I had VNs which worked perfectly, but stopped working after DirectX updates.