6 Months;Wedged Between

BearBoyJW

6 Months;Wedged Between
In this game, you'll play as a [custom] character who comes into the life of one of 2 brothers (Jonathan & Jason), and from there your story will begin.
It's up to you to choose how to make the best out of your 6 months together while you help them grow into better versions of themselves.
What happens after that? Well, that much is up to you.

641cb2e7fb4fdb9077d0acbd3bd4ee36f0698e83
>> Watch the Concept Video Here <<

Hey all, Bear Boy here!

I recently started tinker around with idea of finally sitting down to make a visual novel of my own after years of friends, and now more recently fans suggesting I should do so.
As of writing this out, I don't have too much to show, other than a concept/idea video to gauge interest. So far from that alone, it looks like I'm on the right path with making something people want to see. So, it's time to get serious!

Story
The story revolves around you choosing 1 of 2 different story paths to follow. Both take place in two different parts of the world and follow 1 of 2 brothers as romance options for the player. Aside from trying to pursue a deeper connection with the brother of your choice, there's a subplot taking place in a literal in-world JRPG. You must use your 6 months wisely to not only take your new found relationship to new heights, but resolve the mystery of the JRPG.
R5Ru7N6.png

Goals
Career Path of the Artist - Take on Art commissions for locals and strive to become a better artist!
Career Path of the Video Editor - Help edit together content for Jonathan's web show and earn subscribers!
+20 Activities to partake in with various mini-games & secrets that help grow the plot and deeper the bond in your relationship.
An RPG experience reminiscent of old school SNES RPGS
~40+ collectable hero cards that you can use to summon in battle to fight for you (Ala Demons from the Megami Tensei franchise)
A big goal of around 180 hours of gameplay per story paths.

Progress
It's still too early to speak on when this game will be finished. I'm devoted to creating a unique experience and doing my best work to make this idea a reality.
As progress comes about I'll make updates on the game and share percentages when I feel like aspects of the game are a decently realized state.

For now, I ask that you ask as many questions as you can think of and I'll be sure to respond as best as I can.