My EnLOLIghtenment - Fall's Fallen Angel DEMOSAIC(AI)-ENGLISH(MT) PATCH [COMPLETE]

logo.png

Features:
- translation
This is a machine translated game patch,
please don't expect any high quality translation.
All story events, names, choices and main menu buttons were translated.
The system menu and everything not part of the game isn't translated.

- decensored CG
All pictures were decensored using DeepCreamPy
https://github.com/deeppomf/DeepCreamPy

together with hent-AI
https://github.com/natethegreate/hent-AI

and in some pitures used ESRGAN - with GUI Image Enhancing Utility
model: 4x_FatalPixels_340000_G.pth
https://github.com/ptrsuder/IEU.Winforms.

- extra
Window transparency changed to 25% and
cutout a little bit for a better enjoyment of art.

DOWNLOAD

This is a small project. I wanted to see how the DeepCreamPy works on actual games. I know that using MT isn't the right way but the main focus were the CGs, that's why I didn't put the project on 'Translation Projects' forum.

If you like this kind of work and want to see future releases using this method, leave a comment..

ANY COMMENTS, MEANINGFUL CRITICS, GRATITUDE, ADVICE, SUGGESTION RELATED TO THE PATCH ARE HELPFUL. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Edited by HoplessHiro

12 hours ago, ragnarok2323 said:

Do you have a link to the original game (store page or whatever) or can you at least say what the Japanese title is?

And, could this be used without MTL? I prefer to just do my own reading via textractor/jparser.

If you want to use just the CG, check the Save Backup option in the installer ( by default it is already ) . After installing the patch from the backup folder just replace the Exe files, and you will have the original japanese text with the decensored images.

Will have in mind for future project/releases to just give an option for the decensored images.

Next project will have better artwork ( redrawn - not AI )

3 hours ago, droganpc said:

DLSite store 

vndb

Wait, so the kid in the cover is a girl ???

Yes, i didn't believe it myself at first... lol...

Edited by HoplessHiro

Do you know how many lines this game is? I'm only like N4 but, I'm interested in VNs as a way of study/practice. Sometimes there are lines I don't quite understand even with a dictionary and MTL. It may be colloquial or dialectal stuff, idk.

14 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

Next project will have better artwork ( redrawn - not AI )

Are you an artist then, or...?

20 hours ago, ragnarok2323 said:

Do you know how many lines this game is? I'm only like N4 but, I'm interested in VNs as a way of study/practice. Sometimes there are lines I don't quite understand even with a dictionary and MTL. It may be colloquial or dialectal stuff, idk.

About 2013 lines of text. If you want I can give you the whole script, which was extracted from the game.

20 hours ago, ragnarok2323 said:

Are you an artist then, or...?

More like wanna be -> this is my past work. Too big project for me...MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE] I don't think i am going to do another project on that scale.

Oh, wow. I hadn't realized you did that. Maitetsu is definitely my favorite VN, extra especially thanks your decensor work. I should be calling you sensei or shishou. Thank you for that. Ironically(is that the right word?) I originally registered on the forum because I was thinking of asking if anyone was thinking of working on Maitetsu Last Run.

I'll save that as a dream for another day though. I guess you could say I'm also a wanna be artist. Having the resolve to practice frequently is another story, sadly.

As for the script of this game... I guess I could give you a cautious "yes". 2000 lines sounds like a lot to me at my level, but more so I'm uncertain I can properly follow context without images. I do have the money to buy the game of course, but I'm also not working right now and trying to spend as little as possible during these hard times. I'll give it a shot though!

6 hours ago, ragnarok2323 said:

Oh, wow. I hadn't realized you did that. Maitetsu is definitely my favorite VN, extra especially thanks your decensor work. I should be calling you sensei or shishou. Thank you for that. Ironically(is that the right word?) I originally registered on the forum because I was thinking of asking if anyone was thinking of working on Maitetsu Last Run.

I'll save that as a dream for another day though. I guess you could say I'm also a wanna be artist. Having the resolve to practice frequently is another story, sadly.

Well... if someone would do the translation of the new script which isn't translated, I would gladly do the decensor once more, even on that level that I would fix the old ones which needs a revision.

It is safe to say that fakku won't do a re-release of the same game with all the DLC and expansions. In the west, no body released a non-all ages VN twice ( prove me wrong :) ).

6 hours ago, ragnarok2323 said:

As for the script of this game... I guess I could give you a cautious "yes". 2000 lines sounds like a lot to me at my level, but more so I'm uncertain I can properly follow context without images. I do have the money to buy the game of course, but I'm also not working right now and trying to spend as little as possible during these hard times. I'll give it a shot though! 

Here is the script in CSV format,

https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/Ry2wMffT/file.html

you can open it with OpenOffice or similar programs which opens spreadsheets and don't forget the comma option for separation or it won't be shown as a spreadsheet but a text with a whole lot of comma's :). You will see two columns one with original text and the other with MTL.

And don't force yourself to buy the game if you aren't in a situation to do so, I think that even creators think the same ( except the publisher they always like to take all your money gladly away haha ).

I tried out translating the small file, which I guess is the ending scene, just 30 lines or so. One issue I encountered that would definitely cause trouble in the larger files, is that there doesn't seem to be anything distinguishing which characters say what, or from who's perspective the narrative is coming from. For the ending scene I don't think it's a big deal, because I'm pretty sure the ending scene is just a monologue. I also don't know the girl's name, since there's a couple ways to pronounce it, but I left it as "Toka".

I think this turned out alright though. There was only one line I really had trouble with (or well, that's what I think at least).

https://pastebin.com/6DBNC94y

I'll take a look at the larger scripts soon.

Wow great work didn't know you would do it so fast.

Yeah problem in the exported script It doesn't says who speaks the lines. But yeah in the ending scene is just monologue.

You have to go directly in the code to see who is who,

If it helps i have I have made a pic with the name tags of the speakers.

tagnames.jpg

Only missing is the tag with "???" - which can be the girl at the beginning because the main char doesn't know the gender, or sometimes can be unknown ppl.

But the girl speaks rarely, mostly is the MC talking and his monologue

So far I've translated the first 180 lines of 0000003B.csv. Like you said it's mostly just the guy talking, so it's actually been really easy to follow along. Though I think a couple lines definitely confused me just because my level is insufficient. There's probably other mistakes too, but... it's better than MTL (I hope).

I'll go ahead and post what I have so far in case you or anyone feels like looking at it.

https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/iEtZaKV4/file.html

8 hours ago, ragnarok2323 said:

So far I've translated the first 180 lines of 0000003B.csv. Like you said it's mostly just the guy talking, so it's actually been really easy to follow along. Though I think a couple lines definitely confused me just because my level is insufficient. There's probably other mistakes too, but... it's better than MTL (I hope).

I'll go ahead and post what I have so far in case you or anyone feels like looking at it.

https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/iEtZaKV4/file.html

Great work. Of course I will look into it. And if you want, once you are done, I can put it in the patch, of course  with proper credits.

• 1 month later...