Riddle Joker Release Date Revealed

Freestyle80

Nekonyan's next release will be Riddle Joker on the 18th of December, so we'll have something new to play over the holidays which is always nice. More Yuzusoft Moeges :mare:. Havent completely finished Senren yet though lol.

Blogpost: https://nekonyansoft.com/blog/aokana-extra1-riddle-joker-release-date

I wonder if they are having issues with Hello Lady's engine or something since the base game has been done for months now and i believe even the fandisc is almost done (already TLed/Edited), hopefully thats their February release

As for Dracu Riot, I would say that you better expect the plot will be the same as Riddle Joker here although of course Dracu Riot came first, or at least that's what I can say from reading mod Clephas review in regard of Riddle Joker here. That said, it mean that at least you didn't need to keep comparing the similarity between Riddle Joker and Dracu Riot, which mean that you can fully enjoy it in case you still not playing Dracu Riot yet so have fun in regard of playing Riddle Joker later.

PS - Actually there's full translation patch for Dracu Riot available, but seeing that apparently it's still not fully polished perhaps it would be wise to waiting for Nekonyan's version (It's a redundant one to me personally though).

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

PS - Actually there's full translation patch for Dracu Riot available, but seeing that apparently it's still not fully polished perhaps it would be wise to waiting for Nekonyan's version (It's a redundant one to me personally though).

I can't try it even if i wanted to, I don't plan on buying visual novels outside steam, It would be expensive as heck since i probably would be paying in USD, But thanks for the heads up anyway :miyako:

I see. Well I guess in the end it's more sensible to wait for Dracu Riot in Steam seeing that the price for it at DMM shop is indeed quite expensive compared to Steam (At 7,000 yen or 67 dollars as of now).

For Hello Lady, well it's up to Akatsuki Works seeing that the current progress for it is porting the engine by the company themselves. So no much we can do on that other than waiting, which hopefully won't be long.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...