SaDistic BlooD released now!

Seryuu

I would say that I like that the female sprites are looking beautiful. That said, it mean that the CG are looking very disturbing because the artist can draw the CG in the realistic way in that it depict several disturbing picture, and that it might be not good for the faint of heart along withย fifteen years old player. That said I can see that some people who hope for BlackCyc VN finally get what they want, and hopefully we can see more BlackCyc VN if only for the sake of people who like disturbing nukige,

PS - By the way I agree that some of the CG are very disturbing, and it's theย conclusion that I have from just saw the CG with mosaic (I read that apparently the no mosaic CG was even more disturbing).

• 1 month later...

I'm considering getting it, but for that purpose, I have several questions.

1. I've heard that it's even gorier than Maggot Baits, but based on the CGs that I found on exhentai. This rumor appears to be a lie. Were people being unnecessarily dramatic about that, or is there something I'm missing?
2.ย Does Yuika have H-scenes?

3. If so, are they as "hard" as Yuna's and Shizuha's?

As for Yuika, yes she has sex scenes although at least it didn't involved amputation and therefore it's not as hard as Yuna and Shizuha. For Maggot Bait comparison in regard of which one is gorier, I can't say which is that has more blood but I know that at least we didn't have penis growth fetish in Sadistic Blood (Although it's not categorized as gore scene though). In any case, I can only say that good child shouldn't play this (Sadistic Blood) and Maggot Bait because both of the VNs are quite disturbing.