Getting into rpg?

Seaba

Evenicle 2 is also about to be released soon.

And no VN/RPG hybrid suggestion with Eushully classic Kamidori Alchemy Meister of course and Kami no Rhapsody just got recently translated.

And then there are the old Xuse classics The Spirit of Eternity Sword 1 & 2.

There's also one title of the Venus Blood series translated: Frontier. Soon to be followed by Hypno. But those are apparently very tentacle rapy, so those are more for peole with such fetish interests.

There's also another series, but I can't remember the name at the moment. Rapey protag minus the tentacles. - a bit like Rance but not as popular.

Perhaps what ChaosRaven mean as Rance like MC would be Bunny Black, and yeah currently it have two VNs of that already translated. So if the OP still search for the recommendation then I'll suggest Bunny Black and it's sequel. For more recommendation, I guess Yumina and Duel Savior should be fitting although the latter is more like fighting games though (Or perhaps action RPG like Tales series). Other than that, Utawarerumono and it's sequel duology (2 and 3) should be good as well. Lastly I'll recommend Daibanchou as well. I hope that my recommendations here will be helpful to the OP just in case he still didn't play those.

Edited by littleshogun

On 10/21/2020 at 7:55 AM, Fiddle said:

Rance series

never played them. ima try them out

On 10/21/2020 at 2:39 PM, ChaosRaven said:

Evenicle 2 is also about to be released soon.

yess!! but its still not out for english

13 hours ago, littleshogun said:

im going to try this 2 out first then the other ones

thanks for the replies