DMM/ShiraVN/Johren Survey

Formlose Gestalt

So recently DMM opened up an English storefront with the name Johren. So far they offer primarily Free2play games and some untranslated VNs. Iwaihime should be the first English translated VN available there.

In any case they have now asked for feedback. Here is the tweet by ShiraVN that is the english publishing site of DMM:

https://twitter.com/shira_vn/status/1318028914942373889

And here is the direct link to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aZCpqRPNsi96RBCwiaIR1v76dvoVh_eAa-6odvAqAfE/viewform?edit_requested=true

If you have the time tell them that you are interested in translated VNs and not just F2P titles and tell them what VN you want to see translated.  While DMM has quite a lot of licenses under their umbrella (check out DMM Games and Hobibox and all of their subsidiaries on VNDB), they already picked licenses from other companies so you don't need to restrict your wishes to just DMM games.

Edited by Formlose Gestalt

I did have some tough time to decided which nukige that I should suggest to translate, so I chose Beat Valkyrie Ixeseal even though I know that it's Alicesoft VN and therefore it depend on either themselves or Mangagamer to localize it. While for normal VN, I just go with Shinshou Noise seeing that it's from same company as Ryuusei which apparently was repeatedly rejected by Steam. Note that I won't expect much from the poll here, but if the result is more translated well known VNs here then good for them.