Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
AsGryffynn

Need help with some Atelier Kaguya saves (not completion states)

So, as part of a translation project (thread on that soon) I’ve run into a minor snag that means I find myself in the need of four save files for the games: 

1. Enjoy ~Futari no Ecchi na Joi to Eroero Kenshuu Taiken~ 
2. Amayakashi na Kanojo 

3. Onee-san x Shuffle!
4. Kajuu 100%  

Now, to be clear... Seiya Saiga will not work because those saves are “Save States” instead of actual Save Files (the ones you load into a game scene that is not accessible through the gallery). What I need, if any are able to provide, are game saves (Atelier Kaguya games will register them as “Save001” or so in the game directory’s “Save” folder. They will be .dat files and be followed by a bitmap screencap). 

Specifically, if anyone here has the game on their computer, it’d be nice if they could upload the saved files or even their Save directory and distribute it through Box or Mediafire or even MEGA. If willing, I would also request specific Saves fo each game: 

1. Enjoy: a save state after the bus collision. 
2. Amayakashi a save state after the first H-scene involving the blonde heroine. 
3. A save after at least every heroine’s route has been chosen at least once each. 
4. A save after all heroines have had their first H-scene. 

I know this is probably way more work than many believe worthwhile. I still felt the need to ask, just in case someone happened to have the games installed and was willing to auto skip through most of a new game to the needed points or already had played the game and had some Saves handy. 

I mostly need it to test whether saves will be read by the base engine unless they originated in the same directory. While ENV or “Secret” files seem able to be moved around, I need to double check these as I have found more than a few files are directory dependent. 

Thanks to whomever may help. 

12 hours ago, AsGryffynn said:

So, as part of a translation project (thread on that soon) I’ve run into a minor snag that means I find myself in the need of four save files for the games: 

1. Enjoy ~Futari no Ecchi na Joi to Eroero Kenshuu Taiken~ 
2. Amayakashi na Kanojo 

3. Onee-san x Shuffle!
4. Kajuu 100%  

Not one, not two... but four projects? WTF? Is this intended to be a translation by human, or machine? Or edited machine TL? Because I've never seen a fanproject TLer ambitiously trying to pick up 4 VNs at once.