Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Emi

V-Katsu

header.jpg?t=1562067690

V-katsu is a free to play early access avatar maker.

Basicly is a fork of Koikatsu with only the character creation

"Imagine a world where you can get your original avatar very easily. You can make your own avatar anytime you like by using V-Katsu. V-Katsu is an avatar making software that has the richest variety of expressions. There are a lot of data we have prepared for you."

Not sure yet if koikatsu´s exporting mods will work but files are very close.

can be download here : https://store.steampowered.com/app/856620/V__VKatsu/

There is also a version for IOS and Android. but japanese only

English patch (Steam version) :

This guide will show you how to install the AutoTranslator plugin made by bbepis [github.com]

1): Backup the game
2): Download "BepInEx_x64_v4.1.zip" from here [github.com]
3): Extract the contents of "BepInEx_x64_v4.1.zip" into the v_katsu root folder. Should look like this [i.imgur.com]
4): Run the game once then close it
5): Download "XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-2.14.0.zip" from here [github.com]
6): Extract "XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-2.14.0.zip" into the v_katsu root. The contents of the "BepInEx" folder in the v_katsu root direcrotry should look like this [i.imgur.com]
7): Run the game like normal and 98% of the game should now be translated. Enjoy :3

Well, to be honest, I really don't care about v-tubers, but this app (game?) kind of caught my attention. I wonder if it's possible to use it to create original characters for RPG Maker games with it. The design feels a bit too moe for something I've been thinking of, but maybe it's possible to do something like that. :tsubame:

PS. I was thinking about something like face portraits or in-game CGs. In-game sprites, obviously, would have to be done some other way.

Edit. Well... I really should've used the translation patch...

2020-10-18-02-49-39.png

Edited by Dreamysyu

14 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Well, to be honest, I really don't care about v-tubers, but this app (game?) kind of caught my attention. I wonder if it's possible to use it to create original characters for RPG Maker games with it. The design feels a bit too moe for something I've been thinking of, but maybe it's possible to do something like that. :tsubame:

PS. I was thinking about something like face portraits or in-game CGs. In-game sprites, obviously, would have to be done some other way.

Edit. Well... I really should've used the translation patch...

would be possible.  

atleast maybe to get more ideas and draw based on?

if you choose static background and leave it grey and take screenshot with f11 you get transperant background png.