Akatsuki no Goei FanTL-Group stops their silence about project status & future plans

Jardic47

I guess it's good if the translator still want to continuing on this VN translation project. My reaction is still the same though in that I can less care about Kinugasa's work, especially when I know that he can't end his story in satisfying manner. Then again maybe people would fondly remember him as someone who can write the setting and humor in a good way, so hopefully the translator can finished this if only for Akagoei fans who like Kinugasa's humor and more translated VNs should be good.

Edited by littleshogun

On 10/14/2020 at 6:46 AM, littleshogun said:

[Redacted by moderation]

That aside, I guess it's good if the translator still want to continuing on this VN translation project. My reaction is still the same though in that I can less care about Kinugasa's work especially when I know that he can't end his story in satisfying manner. Then again maybe people would fondly remember him as someone who can write the setting and humor in a good way, so hopefully the translator can finished this if only for Akagoei fans who like Kinugasa's humor and more translated VNs should be good.

I didn't understand it either, but I was just happy that the project wasn't killed off.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak