Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai - Rikka to Anata no 1-Shuunen Kinen, Icha Love Birthday [Finished]

Garudyne

qOCyv1X.png

General Information

VNDB : https://vndb.org/v28160

Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai - Rikka to Anata no 1-Shuunen Kinen, Icha Love Birthday is a very short fandisc that takes place between Rikka's school route and after route in Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai. The fandisc unfortunately does not come with voice acting. Despite that, I think it captures the essence of Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai perfectly given it's short length.

For such a popular VN, I'm surprised that barely anyone noticed that it has this small fandisc accompanying it. Even when restricted with language barriers, the work is free, extremely short, but the VNDB vote count is extremely low (7 votes at the time of writing). I thought that I could give something back to it, after being completely engrossed by Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai. And so, a small passion project was born.

This will be the first time that I have done any translation for fictional works, much less in digital form. A programmer I am not, there are some things that I just can't be bothered to fix in this release (removing the character limit when rewriting names). With this limited experience, there will be the possibility of unnoticed errors or shortcomings in this release. Any pointers or constructive criticisms regarding the release would be appreciated. 

I also have added the SD art for all the 6 girls extracted from Hoshi Ori as a little extra bonus. With that said, I have to humbly disagree with any opinion that does not think 0003 is the best girl.

Also thank you to Tsurezure Scans for giving the permission to use their assets. 

You can download the .zip file here. It requires AlphaROMdiE to run (included in the .zip). Drag SiglusEngine.exe to AlphaROMdiE.exe and you're good to go. The system locale should be set into Japanese; I cannot guarantee that it would work without having this setting.

Edited by Garudyne

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...