[Chaos;Head] Chaos;Child style animation to "Delusion of Zero" - A short story depicting "Shogun's" past and intentions.

This is a Chaos;Child-esque animation to "Delusion of Zero" - a short story to Chaos;Head written by SciADV scenario writer Hayashi Naotaka. Recounting the memories of 'Shogun', it serves as prequel to the events of Chaos;Head and sheds some more light on his intentions as well as his past in general:

I plan on adapting the story in three parts, with part one and two (Black Sky and Blue Sky) being an introduction as well as the main part (Shogun's POV) respectively.

The "introduction" is a slightly altered and truncated remake of the AA ending (Noah's "Blue Sky" ending), leading up to the point where Delusion of Zero starts off. The altered script is supposed to serve as more suitable exposition, as Delusion of Zero could be seen as sort of midquel.

The first two parts I'll upload today, the remaining third part focusing on Rimi's epilogue I'll upload as soon as I find the time to finish it.

----------------

Previously there has been an in-game rendering done by a group around spiderfreak1011. If you liked my version, please consider to check out their one as well: