Gin'iro, Haruka can't get Yuzuki route

vnboi

I don't really know why but for some reason I can't get Yuzuki's route and when I try I somehow end up with Bethly's route.  I chose the choices from when they matter (That's not why I'm asking, Do you need something from my junior?, Yuzuki, Yuzuki, Let's pick something you can make.), but I end up with Bethly's route.  Does anyone know why this is happening. I am able to get Mizuha's route just fine, so I don't think it's the English patch that is the problem.

1 minute ago, Jardic47 said:

That route has not been finished by the translator and he is on hiatus right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

I know that it's not translated yet, but I have a translation machine so I can play it in Japanese. But it's not possible for me to play it no matter what choices I choose, so I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or knows how to solve it.

I figured as much. I would look for a walkthrough or something from Seiga and try to read the text they provide. I don't use the machine translations because they are unreliable to me compared to learning Japanese myself. Sorry for my rudeness earlier, didn't have enough sleep i think.

Edit: I'm providing a link to it's walkthrough. Here is the link. https://seiya-saiga.com/game/toneworks/ginharu.html

Edited by Jardic47

Thanks for reminding me about that website. I went on it and followed the instructions and was finally able to get her route. Turns out the guide I asked someone to make for me was a little different than what I was suppose to do. Anyways thanks, you were a big help.

9 minutes ago, vnboi said:

Thanks for reminding me about that website. I went on it and followed the instructions and was finally able to get her route. Turns out the guide I asked someone to make for me was a little different than what I was suppose to do. Anyways thanks, you were a big help.

No problem. Just trying to help out if I can.