Hi everyone

aradii

Hi everyone my name is arad ralami, Recently I've read the language of love, it is a really pleasant Love Story, combined with a very cute Family Life, I got really attached to the main characters, then I searched about the other your novels and I found your community so I decided to register, my other hobbies are playing games, watching anime and movies, so I hope we have a great time with each other here.
Sorry if i have any mistake in my grammar English is my second language.

Edited by aradii

3 hours ago, [Hun]Lepto said:

Hopefully you can also have a great time. By the way, I see you have an Archer profile picture, did you by chance read Fate/Stay Night or watch through it? If you haven't really watched through it entirely, I really recommend it as it's an amazing novel.

Yes, I've seen the whole fate series and archer is my favorite character 😀, but I didn't know the fate has the novel! Thanks for the recommendation.

12 hours ago, aradii said:

Yes, I've seen the whole fate series and archer is my favorite character 😀, but I didn't know the fate has the novel! Thanks for the recommendation.

Well, if you can still be interested in it, feel free to read it, it's much better than the anime mainly, because the anime couldn't adapt Shirou's inner dialogues, the Fate route and the various talks about different views. Just be ready for some boring slice of life scenes here and there, especially at the beginning, because it starts really slowly.

12 hours ago, Jardic47 said:

I have it as well, but I haven't played though it as of yet. The only way to get it is to get a torrent of it and it is a pain in the ass to get the right one.

Fate/Stay Night English Download in Google, click on the nblog link and voila, you have a perfect copy of Fate/Stay Night with some fixes written down aswell to make it work on your foreigner computer. Though, I do recommend searching for the Ultimate Edition patch aswell, because it adds quite alot of nice features (however, be prepared that it can be unstable a bit).

Edited by [Hun]Lepto

11 hours ago, Chronopolis said:

Hey, welcome to fuwanovel! It's fun getting super into the characters with VN's. I'd recommend Katawa Shoujo if you haven't read it yet. It has a bit of realism in the characters and is pretty wholesome overall.

Thanks for the recommendation sensei, it seems amazing VN.

19 minutes ago, [Hun]Lepto said:

Well, if you can still be interested in it, feel free to read it, it's much better than the anime mainly, because the anime couldn't adapt Shirou's inner dialogues, the Fate route and the various talks about different views. Just be ready for some boring slice of life scenes here and there, especially at the beginning, because it starts really slowly.

I love everything about fate series, anime game VN, sure i will read it, Thanks again.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and yes Fate did have humble beginning as the VN before it's going big so much that it become Type-Moon most prominent focus. I also didn't know that Fate was the VN when I watch the DEEN version back at 2007 (The anime), at least until I talk about it to my friend back at 2010 and he said some twists that was not easily seen when I watch the anime (Obviously because it only adapt one third of the contents and the content itself is merely introduction to the VN itself). If you want more VNs recommendations other than Fate, feel free to ask here although keep in mind that most of the VN are focused on the daily lives of high school so don't expect all VN would like Fate (There's some VN that are written like Fate though). Lastly I hope that you'll enjoy yourself here.

Edited by littleshogun

On 9/29/2020 at 4:06 PM, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and yes Fate did have humble beginning as the VN before it's going big so much that it become Type-Moon most prominent focus. I also didn't know that Fate was the anime when I watch the DEEN version back at 2007, at least until I talk about it to my friend back at 2010 and he said some twists that was not easily seen when I watch the anime (Obviously because it only adapt one third of the contents and the content itself is merely introduction to the VN itself). If you want more VNs recommendations other than Fate, feel free to ask here although keep in mind that most of the VN are focused on the daily lives of high school so don't expect all VN would like Fate (There's some VN that are written like Fate though). Lastly I hope that you'll enjoy yourself here.

WOW many thanks for this information.