Nisekoi Yomeiri!? Translation?

Kazuriyo

so anyways i've really been getting onto visual novels rn and i found this one on the internet, they have a translated version although its only video and i have a reading speed of 1000wpm when it comes to visual novels, and i'd like to read it in my own, so by any chance do you guys know a translated version for this? Or if not can someone make some in their free time?if not, its ok

Pretty sure there isn't any translated version of Nisekoi Yomeiri outside of those videos. Doubt anyone is ever going to translate it. It has been quite a while since Nisekoi ended so I don't think there is a high dedication towards it by fans atm. Also it being on the ps vita also makes it more difficult as I don't think a lot of people care about the vita and I think it is probably hard to make a patch for it. I have personally read it in japanese quite a while ago and think it is a good VN, but don't really want to put in the effort to translate it and I have no experience with making translation patches and I think it would be really stressfull to make one for the vita.

• 2 years later...