Denpasoft 2020 Survey

Formlose Gestalt

Well Sekai can possibly make a deal with 3rdEyes and Propeller in theory, so why not? That said, after I know the Discord leak scandal from Mangagamer and that Mangagamer here is one of more competent VN publisher as of now, I don't know whether I should believe that Sekai can deliver the vote result or not (Well the voters probably bombing it with some obvious choice such as Fate or White Album 2).

That said, I decided to join the survey if only for formality. And as for the VNs that I want to see, I vote for Mashiro Iro Symphony, Suzukaze no Melt, and Sakura Moyu. Not that I expect Sekai to fulfill it anyway seeing that I just treat the survey as formality, but if they can announce one of those three (Or even better all three) along with release it in reasonable time frame then good for them. By the way the survey did have a lot of question in regard of physical copy, which to say not that important to me seeing that the cost development for that is quite expensive and not to mention Sekai KS usually fail to provide that as of now.

PS - For the reminder, I know that the survey is said Denpasoft. Although obviously I treat it as Sekai seeing that Denpasoft is 18+ brand for Sekai.

Edited by littleshogun