Anime Schoolgirl of my Dreams!! Konomi Yuzuhara (To Heart 2)

Tasuke

so, here after i thought i had my Anime Doll Harem finally all locked in, i was able to afford a couple more of the new OBITSU 26cm. Aftermarket doll bodies this month,
one for my Liccarize Sakura Kinomoto, the other as a spare, or an experimental piece.

well, things didn't quite turn out quite like all that, they ended up MUCH BETTER.

i long resigned that the two 1/6 Megahouse/ALTER To Heart 2 girls i have, Konomi Yuzuhara and Ruuko, (Lucy Maria Misora)
the most recent additions to my little Anime family, were consigned to the new OBITSU 24,
as their heads appeared too small to scale with anything else. as it turned out, i was gloriously mistaken there.

a little modification of the new OBITSU 26'es neck post, along with removal of just a fraction of the neck vinyl itself,
and... WOW!!! the Anime Schoolgirl of my very Dreams. She... she's PERFECT, the most perfect doll i've ever owned to date!!!

Oh God, how i've desperately desired a doll such as her, indeed for practically my entire life as an Anime doll enthusiast...

Konomi%20Yuzuhara%209-12-20%20RESIZE%203

konomi%20yuzuhara%20JOHN%201.jpg

il_794xN.1985026211_s8pu.jpg

indeed, this really is the sort of Anime Schoolgirl dreamed of finding
since my late-teens/early-twenties back around the turn of the millennium.

those were very much the days when Western Anime Fan Beggars could indeed hardly afford to be Choosers.
today, we're all spoiled for near-boundless choice, usually limited only by one's personal tenacity,
and how much they happen to be willing/able to pay.

in any case, speaking of Retro, Konomi does seem to have a fondness
for an innocent, old-fashioned sense of modesty with her preferred choice in Undies;

Konomi%20Yuzuhara%209-13-20%201%20RESIZE

Konomi%20Yuzuhara%209-13-20%202%20RESIZE

straight out-of-box, originally sold fitted to a Ver.1 OBITSU 22cm. body;

Konomi%20Yuzuhara%20JOHN%204.jpg

s-IMGP0677.jpg

Edited by Tasuke

1 hour ago, Stormwolf said:

So you enjoy your barbies? 🤔

The guy is actually making them, give credit where it's due. Re-read the OP and now i'm confused if he designed the model or just bought the parts and put them together. I don't know shit about anime dolls, i guess.

Edited by onorub

this is one half the very short-lived two-release 2009-ish Megahouse/ALTER collaboration ToHeart 2 character doll series in 1/6 scale.

Konomi here came with a small, OBITSU 22cm. body, and clothing scaled to match.

the other doll in the series, Lucy Maria Misora, came with the OBITSU 24cm. Ver.1 body, with the same ToHeart 2-standard Sailor Suit as Konomi's,

scaled up some, of course, for Lucy's larger body.

both girls just recently got a body upgrade, to the new high-watermark in 1/6 doll body design, the 2018 OBITSU 26cm.

now Lucy's Sailor Suit fits Konomi perfectly, and a wide range of scale doll clothing is opened up to either girl.

that said, i do make my own scratch-made doll clothing, such as Konomi's undies there. Stockings, Panties and Bra, all hand made,

and the overall fit and finish on their included clothing has been improved by me as well...

To%20Heart%202%20Konomi%20-%20Lucy%20Meg

To%20Heart%202%20Konomi%20-%20Lucy%20Meg

• 5 months later...