Problem trying to play Visual Novel

Hi there, 

I am having an issue trying to run the game Noble Works because it is asking me to install a program called "Soft battery runtime" and I do not know what this program is. 

I am already set to japanese locale (How I installed the game) and the game is already installed and opens up to let me run it but it tells me that I need to install this program but don't know exactly what this program is for or how it is used. Any help would be appreciated. I am on Windows 10, 64-bit home.

15 hours ago, MonstErHowShOuldiFEEELx_X said:

Hi, I have python as well as C++ but I have long given up learning programming and scripting so I am not quite sure how to use. If not a burden can you explain how to use it? Thanks

It will be a LOT easier for you to simply download soft denchi and logging in to the DRM. It's only a one time log in, and not difficult at all. The program will just do its thing in the background, without you needing to do anything.

18 hours ago, MonstErHowShOuldiFEEELx_X said:

Hi, I have python as well as C++ but I have long given up learning programming and scripting so I am not quite sure how to use. If not a burden can you explain how to use it? Thanks

If you have python installed then just download the file i linked and drop the game exe onto it. The file itself has the same guide.