Hello everyone :)

Castraphie

Greetings everyone, ever since my friend introduced me to VN this Monday, I'm getting hooked to it now.

The only VN that I've played before is DDLC and Nekopara which is I dropped years ago because its too boring imo because just like another newbie VN reader, I'm currently picky with the genres and stuff.

I'm Currently playing hoshi ori and stumbled upon this forum when looking through a guide and I'm interested in asking more recommendations in the future! 

Hmm... it would depend on what you are interested in.

For fantasy action (also called chuunige), I'd suggest Tokyo Babel or Dies Irae.  For your straight moe-moe slice of life, I'd probably recommend Clannad.  If you want a game that is just going to you break down in tears, then I recommend Nanairo Reincarnation or Hapymaher.

Generally speaking, there is a VN for everyone (except people who hate to read, but then are people that hate to read even people? *honestly wonders*)

Edit: Oh and for hard sci-fi or cyberpunk, I'd go for Baldr Sky or I/O.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and as for VN Recommendations I have a lot of it. Although let's narrow it by give the link to my blogpost about best rated translated VNs list in 2019 here (Excluding Hoshiori obviously), and so basically I seconded both of Nanairo and Baldr Sky (Also don't forget to play Nine Episode 2 and 3 as well, in that Episode 3 was just released recently). If you want more, there's also Steins Gate and Shibuya Scramble. I hope that my recommendations here can be helpful to you, and also hopefully you'll enjoy yourself here.