SRPG Venus Blood HOLLOW English Localization Kickstarter

Seryuu

32 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Congratulations on the successful backing! :)

Is there a chance that the physical game and all the other merch will be available after the KS? Not that I wouldn't mind backing it now, but I've had a few... expenses come up recently.

Sadly its KS exclusive. But there has been a lot of demand for more physical goods even with VBF, so its something we are definitely looking into.

On 9/11/2020 at 10:35 PM, Kenshin_sama said:

Congratulations on the successful backing! :)

Is there a chance that the physical game and all the other merch will be available after the KS? Not that I wouldn't mind backing it now, but I've had a few... expenses come up recently.

Thank you! We have some amazing fans, definitely!

We plan on opening the pre-order store some time after the KS ends, where you will be able to purchase the add-ons after the Kickstarter ends for a limited period of time (VBFI's pre-order store was open for a few months, but we aren't sure how long we will leave it open for VBHI)!

Some add-ons are time-limited though, and may be removed from the pre-order store early before it officially closes, so do keep that in mind if you are aiming for those specific add-ons! (time limited add-ons and those that aren't are both listed on the Kickstarter page)

However, apart from the shikishis, most if not all of the physical goods should be available for purchase from the pre-order store, so do give that a look if you are interested but do not have funds in time for the KS!

Edited by Ninetail

21 hours ago, Ninetail said:

We plan on opening the pre-order store some time after the KS ends, where you will be able to purchase the add-ons after the Kickstarter ends for a limited period of time (VBFI's pre-order store was open for a few months, but we aren't sure how long we will leave it open for VBHI)!

Oh snap, that's awesome! If that pre-order sale is going after the end of October, I won't have to worry about my budget at all.

That really made my day. Thank you! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulation on the successful Kickstarter, and it's just too bad that it barely almost reach sixth stretch goal with ~37,660,000 yen funded (Sixth stretch goal is at 39,600,000 yen funded). But reached five stretch goal there is still a sizeable feat compared to Frontier when it only manage to reach three stretch goal with ~23,600,000 yen funded, so overall I'm content with it. I look forward to the eventual release on Hypno, so good luck.

Edited by littleshogun

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...