How to clear quest 046 in Kamidori Alchemy Meister

jiallombardo

Please see the topic.

This is the mare quest (you craft the Temptation Perfume, then you get an encounter, where Wilfred is 1-on-1 with the mare). I'm currently in chapter 3, and Wilfred deals pathetic damage. I got him to level 24 via deadbeat dungeon, but I can't beat the encounter with the mare. I am only able to catch up with her once tops, and she has 94 health, which I'd need ~7 or 8 turns to clear.

What do I need to beat this quest in chapter 3? Special gear or some sort of skill? I want to get Yuela's route, but it appears I need to do this quest before the ending of chapter 3 in order to get the route...

Also, how to get Yuela's first armor recipe? I got Serawi's armor made, but haven't gotten the recipe for Yuela's armor (Aht is level 15 at this point).

Edited by jiallombardo

Have Wil go to the finish line, and like ArgenstR said there's a lot of secret passages so you better fully make use of those. Also you better save a lot if you make a move just in case you failed. After you're in finish line, the mare will forced to fight Wil and you should have very easy time to fight it. As for Yuela's first armor, you should get it when Aht was level 6 although if you still don't get it when Aht was at level 15 then I don't know why.

Edited by littleshogun