2020 Notable releases

Larxe1

I stopped playing visual novels at the beginning of 2020, and I want to get back in the scene again.

I think I already played most of the english releases in 2020 so don't recommend something before 2020.

I can read japanese and english but im primarily looking for notable english releases to play. If there was some god tier vn that is untranslated but released recently, sure recommend it im gonna play it in the future but im gonna finish the english ones first.

Just because I have to compulsively tempt you

Spoiler

Translation of the dialogue/spell chant from the part of the video I have bookmarked: 

To reclaim that which was lost to us, in order to live together from now on.

To once again see the gentle smile from that day on your face.

Now, take this, oh my mighty light that will destroy the gods, my powerful precious, beloved.

There is no way  you cannot do it.

I will continue to be myself.

Come into being, oh sphere in the heavens, for we are falling stars from the Age of Gods.

Oracle received, beginning sublimation.

The gentle shade stolen from us awakes the frozen winter.  The wind, the sword, and the wolf... The winter prison counts the disasters.

Our siblings were stained crimson by innumerable new forms of ruin.  Even the priestess of the gods was no exception.  No longer do bonds of fate or affection exist between the sun, the moon, and the seas.

Then oh Tsukuyomi who rules the darkest night, give me twilight.

These are the lands that lie between the lands of heaven, earth, and mankind.  If the old order is no longer needed, then it is the gods who must be massacred.  The butcher burns with rage in the depths of hell, baring his fangs.

Chew the roots of the World Tree and open your wings, Nidhogg!

Then I shall guide that flight with the moonlight that illuminates the roads of the Underworld, to the colorful twilight that lies at the end of the Age of Gods.

Oh silver goddess, you need say nothing.  Everything I am exists for you.

The evil dragon departs the Underworld, trampling the rainbow road, devouring the Nine Realms, becoming the new sun.

Now is the time to give his maddened jaws their fate.

You, oh martyr of the Light- sink your fangs into my heart and begin Ragnarok.

Metalnova- Silverio Fimbulvetr!

• 4 weeks later...

Looking from your list, I guess I can recommend Sakuramori and it's sequel although beware that the first part is have charage plot after the horror part in the common route ended. Other than that, you can try Summer Pockets, Iwaihime, and Chaos Child if you interested with it along with Baldr Sky duology. Lastly, I guess I can suggest you to try Utawarerumono and the sequels (Part 2 and 3). I hope my recommendations here can be helpful to you, although I don't really know if you already play those VNs or not.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if our visual novel Rivelon is a notable release but I suggest it :)

Embody the cynical Viscount ln Taliaan in the universe of Rivelon. Go in search of a mystical land or stay down, fall in love or multiply your conquests! All the choices are yours... at least, as long as the Curse leaves you in peace...

https://exorde.itch.io/rivelon

Thank you in advance for your feedback and see you soon!