Any good translated VNs with multiple endings?

AndyKills457

I am looking for some VNs that have let's say atleast 4 different endings and atleast 2 paths, that have been translated. I know that there probably aren't that many but I would like any reccomendations.

I am looking for something of decent quality with an official translation, though if the game has a good fanmade full-game english patch I would like to play that too. 

Euphoria is probably the only VN with those specifications that I know, but I would like to hold off on it untill I delve deeper into the world of VNs and eroge.

7 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

So what do you mean by 2 paths? Or do you mean multiple routes? If possible, can you narrow down it because there's quite a number (ie a lot) of VNs that could fulfill your request?

Well I want a VN with a minimum of 2 routes and 4 endings. I am literally asking for anything good.

You're actually pretty wrong in your assumptions. I'd say, the majority of VNs have at least two routes, and that's especially true if we are talking about non-doujins. Some very random examples include:

Little Busters!

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Tokyo Babel

Dies irae

Hapymaher

Rewrite (only a fan-translation is available for now, but the official version is going to be released at some point).

Fate/Stay Night (sadly, it only has a fan-translation, and not a very good one, but the game itself is classics)

I'm in agreement with Dreamysyu, I would say that most VNs have multiple endings. I would recommend checking the thread, 50 Translated VNs you should read before you die

Of the VNs in that list, I personally would highly recommend Symphonic Rain, Yume Miru Kusuri and Swan Song. If you're okay with VNs that have less than 4 endings, Saya no Uta has 3 endings and each are really interesting in their own way. 

• 1 month later...

Our visual novel Rivelon has more than 30 different endings, in French and English :)

Embody the cynical Viscount ln Taliaan in the universe of Rivelon. Go in search of a mystical land or stay down, fall in love or multiply your conquests! All the choices are yours... at least, as long as the Curse leaves you in peace...

https://exorde.itch.io/rivelon

Thank you in advance for your feedback and see you soon!

Well, the best VN I've ever read in my entirely life, which has quite some heroines is D.C. Da Capo II. You don't really need to read the first one for understanding the Series, I've read Da Capo I after finishing the 2nd one, and I enjoyed the first one even more afterwards than before when I dropped it the first time. It appears as a generic and stereotypical Moege, which it may is. But imho, Da Capo is the game which defined the stereotype, and there was no better Stereotypical Moege I've played so far. I've cried like a Baby in all the Da Capo titles I've read, so you could more consider it a Nakige as well. I'd definitely recommend giving it a try, the translation is easy to read. 

Edited by ParanoidGegnar