Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

1 hour ago, [Hun]Lepto said:

Appearently, some people still don't want to use that 0.001% of their brain for moeges.

I thought the same thing. Don't people read the stuff in the beginning of the game? i guess some people forget this stuff

9 hours ago, dark force said:

Is it possible to make IxShe Tell walkthrough guide because I really want to play it.

A walkthrough guide is completely unnecessary for this visual novel as there aren't any choices to work with, you need to figure out how it works yourself, the visual novel gives you tutorials on the features of it for how to get into a route (though only once), I've already completed one route (Yui).

You really need to quit asking for walkthrough guides before you even start reading a visual novel (you've done this multiple times already including the one that has no choices), only when you start running into problems should you really look for a walkthrough guide or ask for one to be made but I doubt anyone is going to make one for IxShe Tell.

I purchased my copy of it directly from NecoNyan.

11 hours ago, Shaun said:

You really need to quit asking for walkthrough guides before you even start reading a visual novel (you've done this multiple times already including the one that has no choices), only when you start running into problems should you really look for a walkthrough guide or ask for one to be made but I doubt anyone is going to make one for IxShe Tell.

Hello,

I don't really agree : I'm personally often using walkthrough not just to enter the routes.

Often, a walkthrough gives a lot of advices on a lot of different matters (recommended route order, whether there's a patch or not and whether one should apply it or not, hint on the length of the VN (helps me decide what to play at what time) and many other things). Anyway : I, for sure, prefer to have an extensive walkthrough for every VN I read.

By the way, this is a general stance (I'm not reading this VN, for now at least).

EDIT : forgot one of the most important reason to use a walkthrough for me. The save points given by it helps minimizing losing time (to the point that with some VNs, the walkthrough almost makes the skip function useless).

Edited by Bredan
Forgot something

On 8/31/2020 at 1:56 AM, Bredan said:

whether there's a patch or not and whether one should apply it or not, hint on the length of the VN

What walkthrough guides have this?  I've never read one that does, no walkthrough guides on Fuwanovel will ever have this information (it's never needed imho).  Patches if provided by the publisher or developer should always be applied, you don't need a walkthrough guide to tell you that.

When I find a walkthrough guide on Fuwanovel I need I copy the text to notepad and then copy it from there to MS Word and save it to my OneDrive so I can access it on my phone.

Sorry, I should have responded when you originally replied, so pardon the late reply.