Ange's Top 100 Visual Novel Characters in a "Bingo Card" format

NowItsAngeTime

I made this through https://anime-bingo.aikats.us/  I know technically a Bingo Card can't be made in a 10x10 because it's even number, so I had to combine four5x5 pictures in a way to make it work. I just liked the format this site makes of picture + text.

If anyone can think of any characters I would like based on any character on this list. I'm all ears. Alternatively, feel free to lay on the criticism for my taste. I can take it.

UNXvi22.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Your Top 100 Visual Novel Characters in a "Bingo Card" format is pretty rad! Love how you combined four 5x5 pictures to make it work. The format from the site you used adds a cool touch with the picture + text combo. If you're looking for recommendations based on characters from your list, I'm all ears! Let me know what kind of characters you're into, and I'll gladly suggest some you might enjoy. As for criticism, don't worry—I've got nothin' but positive vibes for you. Everyone's taste is unique, and that's what makes it awesome! By the way, speaking of bingo, have you heard about the Blackout Bingo app? It's a good way to make money. Is blackout bingo app legit? Well, I think it does. Keep up the awesome work, NowItsAngeTime!

Edited by Thomaslay