Hi there, I'm new ^^

Hello i discovered the VN world not too long ago and I started with the fate series, maybe is not the best VN to start with but I'm really enjoying it (btw i didn't watch the anime so please don't do any spoilers).
And if you know some good horror VN type their name down here, i love the horror genre so i was thinking to play some horror VN ^^ 

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and there's nothing wrong to start your VN by reading Fate series as long as you mind that most of the VNs are focused on school life. As for horror VN Recommendations, I guess I can recommend Saya no Uta, Subahibi, Kimikoi (Not quite horror though), and Fata Morgana. Oh you can also read Higurashi as well, and in case you didn't like the old graphic or Mangagamer new graphic you can use the graphic from PS3 version. In any case I hope that my recommendations can be helpful to you, and hopefully you'll have fun here.

Edited by littleshogun
On 8/21/2020 at 6:10 PM, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and there's nothing wrong to start your VN by reading Fate series as long as you mind that most of the VNs are focused on school life. As for horror VN Recommendations, I guess I can recommend Saya no Uta, Subahibi, Kimikoi (Not quite horror though), and Fata Morgana. Oh you can also read Higurashi as well, and in case you didn't like the old graphic or Mangagamer new graphic you can use the graphic from PS3 version. In any case I hope that my recommendations can be helpful to you, and hopefully you'll have fun here.

I heard of saya no uta and Higurashi, but not of the other 3 VNs, i guess i'll take a look at them. And the graphics are not a problem but thanks for the information ^^
And thank you for the recommendation .