Where can I get Narcissu 1 in Japanese for Windows?

Zalor

I recommended a friend who wants to improve his Japanese to read Narcissu 1, since it's free and short. He runs Windows, but I have been unable to find a download copy of just Narcissu 1 from any official website that is not Steam. My friend doesn't like Steam and would prefer a more direct way to get the VN. 

On Insani's official download page they have Windows, Linux, and Mac versions available for English. But only Linux and Mac versions for the Japanese version. 

Stage Nana's official website provides a download version for Narcissu 2, but not of Narcissu 1 

Am I missing something in one of these links? If not does anyone know where I can link my friend a download copy of Narcissu 1 in Japanese for Windows?

EDIT: I know that Narcissu 2's download includes Narcissu 1. But I was wondering if there was an easy way I could just link my friend to a copy of Narcissu 1 without being attached to Narcissu 2. 

8 hours ago, Zalor said:

Thank you! I actually kind of had a feeling if anyone would have the answer it would be you

Am I so predictable? I guess I am :lol:

To be fair, this is a hell of a coincidence, I haven't visited fuwa like in years.

Btw I'd still recommend the steam version since the text is more clear to read (the original version is like blurry and murky) and it has some technical improvements and you don't even need steam to run the game, also it's like 300mb and narcissu 1 is 90mb so is not a huge difference.

Tell your friend to enjoy this masterpiece.

39 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

Am I so predictable? I guess I am :lol:

To be fair, this is a hell of a coincidence, I haven't visited fuwa like in years.

Btw I'd still recommend the steam version since the text is more clear to read (the original version is like blurry and murky) and it has some technical improvements and you don't even need steam to run the game, also it's like 300mb and narcissu 1 is 90mb so is not a huge difference.

Tell your friend to enjoy this masterpiece.

Haha, I just know you're also a die hard Naricssu fan. ;p Also you helped me get some of Stage Nana's earlier stuff before. 

Yeah, I'll let him know to reconsider getting the Steam version. But if not it's nice to have an easy alternative to send him.